$Sixteen$Call...kinda$

S A N T A N A - D A I R E  W I N T E R S     Listen to the song well reading

S A N T A N A - D A I R E  W I N T E R S     Listen to the song well reading....it goes pretty well

Vincent and I sat side by side in a small unknown cafe on the outskirts of Stanford.  The clouds were acting up again but I blocked them out.  Ignoring the angry grey that hovered above California.  It never rained here -much to my discomfort- but stayed sunny.  So the sound of thunder and unshed rain left me at ease well I sipped my coffee.

Vincent and I were talking about our classes when my phone rang.

I don't bother looking at the caller ID and press answer.

Greetings and salutations!

I cheered on the phone and Vincent rolls his eyes at me and makes a funny face.

Hello Santana!

A voice echoed through the phone in a slight slur, I crease my eyebrows a bit and look out the window to the left of me.  The clouds growled in warning of a storm.

Hey Summers! You okay?  You sound like your drunk.

Yessss well does it sound like I care?  You can't mother me, you whore!

I instantly know somethings wrong and clench my jaw.  Breathing through my nose when I hear laughter in the background.

He's on loudspeaker.

Vincent instantly see's my emotions and gestures for me to put it on loudspeaker.  Looking around the cafe to see if anyone was around as he does so.

I press the speaker and put it on the counter.

Summers...Are you okay?

I say again only to get a drunk laugh.

Am I okay?! I've been great ever since I ditched your ass in middle school!

He roars into the phone and a whole group of people laugh at something that wasn't even funny.  Just mean and dumb.

I feel tears spark the corner of my eyes and dread fill's me up.

Stupid.  How could I be so stupid!

And to think that I actually cared about you!

He laughs again a few tears escape and run down my cheeks.  Vincent growls and comes around to my side, wrapping an arm around me for comfort, I could tell that he wanted to say something but I stop him with a squeeze of his arm, he was super scary when he was mad and anyone who comes across his anger ends up shitting themselves.

What are you saying-

I manage to choke out only those four words before he starts laughing.  Like...a pretty fucking harsh laugh.

What I'm trying to say is that it was ALL A DARE!  I wouldn't actually reach out to you! Hahaha, I can't even remember why the fuck I became friends with you in the first place!  You were way to desperate for my liking.

I sob and place a hand over my mouth to muffle them.

Awwww is she crying?  She actually thought I cared?! 

Your nothing Santana-Daire.

And I don't care about you.

No one will.

That's why your father killed himself.

Oh god.  How the fuck did he find out about that....and now everybody around him, which is probably half of Harvard know.

I sob loudly and throw the phone on the ground before Vincent could grab it and yell god knows what into the speaker.  He gathers me into his arms and rocks me as I sob.

Stupid, stupid, stupid. 

I should have known.

I was so stupid.

I feel someone rubbing me back and look up to see Kathy, the lady who works here smiling sadly at me.

I hate him.

I hate him so, so much.