Air - Fred

I'm Fred Krust. I'm 17 years old and I go at Westlake high school. All I was is a freak. The weird kid. The boy in the corner that no one wants to talk to. Except Casper and Edward, who find exciting 'hanging out' with me. Which means that I had to hide any time I saw them on the hallway. But that's not my only side. I have another one, more mysterious. I have a side that is paranormal.  Why am I telling this? Cause my hair is unnaturally blonde, and tend to white; just like my sister's. Cause the wind blows when I'm upset. And it calms when I'm fine. Why is this happening? I don't know. Or, maybe, I didn't. Cause now I know more. Now I know what's wrong with me. Maybe I am as weird as everybody thinks. But, at least, I'm not the only one.

Lexus had seen me spraying. I hid behind a pillar at the end of the hallway, where the other stairs were. Lexus climbed them up and turned around to look at me. I always felt a little different around her. It was not a crush. I couldn't explain it. "Be careful where you're spraying. It can be considered vandalism" she warned me. "Don't... Don't tattle on me... Please" I begged her. "Chill, I won't" she said coldly, as aways, and left. I was sitting with my back against the wall and hugging my knees. I love graffiti. I always keep a diary, but the real one was written on walls.
I heard a girl talking to Casper and Edward, sort of aggressively I could tell. After listening closely I understood it was Melody, so I didn't pay much attention; she was always fighting with them.
Anyway I walked upstairs and ran into history class as fast as I could. "And here goes the weirdo number 2" Ed shouted behind my shoulder. "What's your problem anyway?" I heard Melody telling him as I was getting into class.
I sat at the back desk. There were two ones. Jack usually sat in the other. But now he was a bit late. This made me understand that he was the reason Melody and Casper and Edward were fighting before. Jack and Melody were siblings. Jack was really weird. Well, I was weird too, but Jack was extra weird. His hair is similar to mine, even more white I can tell. The only thing I knew about him was that he loves ice-skating; and I doubted if anyone knew anything more about him. I realized I was looking at him when he talked to me. "What are you looking at?" he asked me touching his face to understand if he had something on his face. "Nothing, sorry I zoned out"

The Bell rang and I got out of classroom. As I walking down the hallway, someone closed my eyes from the back. "Hey Tania" I said to my sister as I knew it was her. She left my eyes and came next to me smiling. "How are you?" she asked; she was often worried about me, something that made me feel a little better, like someone actually cared about me. "Fine, what about you?" I asked and smiled back. "Mum won't be able to cook today, so we're ordering McDonalds!" she said clapping her hands with enthusiasm. "Sup" I said giving her a bigger smile. She sighed. "Are you okay?" she asked. "Of course, I'm fine" I assured her with something that was not completely truth. She gave me  a faded smile. "Okay..." she said and kissed my cheek. "I'm taking a test now." she announced when the bell rang. "Good luck." I said and she thanked me. "Bitch!" I heard Casper's voice. "Fuck..." I whispered to myself. I ran down the hallway and ended up where I was hiding before. In one minute's time they were in front of me. "Why are you avoiding us?" Casper asked with an annoying crooked smile. "Please leave me alone-" I tried to say but they pushed me. I felt my backpack with my sprays and diary opening a little. "Why don't you just let us be your friends?" Ed said. "I just wanna go to my locker, why are you doing this?" I asked and felt my eyes burning. "Doing what?" Ed said as Casper took my bag off my shoulders. "Hey, give it back!" I shouted trying to take it but Ed was holding me laughing. "Sprays, sprays and more sprays." Casper said while going through my stuff. "Give it back!" I said again. Casper ignored me and took out my notebook. "Oh... A diary." he said and laughed. "Well that will be fun" Edward commented. "Give it to me!!" I shouted and a tear rolled. "Dear God..." he started reading. I got furious. "GIVE IT NOW!" I screamed. Suddenly, the wind got so strong it broke the window. Glass scattered all over the floor. They were horrified. They were frozen up with their mouths wide open. I was scared. It was the first time something like this was happening. I started being afraid of myself. Anything that you can't control is a threat; this is my view of life. And that was uncontrollable. I was uncontrollable. I 'woke up' and, taking advantage of the situation, I grabbed my backpack and diary and ran upstairs.

And that was a taste of me. A bitter taste. But the best is yet to come. Cause I finally saw that I was not as uncontrollable as I thought I was.