Death - Raven

Never quite normal. Never quite aproachable. Always alone. Mysterious, weird and deadly. That's me. Even my name is an animal that everyone hates. I knew I was weird. I knew I could be dangerous. But not like this. Not the way I was.

I left house running. Not because of the fight with Casper. But because I had an extremely bad feeling. Something was wrong. Someone was in danger.

I ran to the woods, to the old park. I was not afraid. Never. I went deeper. It was so sad. Somewhen this place was filled with laughters and cheers. And now there was nothing but an echo of the memory.

As I was walking inside I felt cold taking over my body. I looked around. I could hear something. Someone was crying. He was sobbing. I thought of running, but instead I went on walking silently. While I wasn't able to hear not even my own steps, suddenly I felt a crack underneath my feet before even hearing it. I looked down. I couldn't see clear, but I reached it and picked it up. At first it couldn't make out what it was but then I realized it was... Ice. Thin ice. How could this be? Yeah, it was chilly. But not THAT chilly.

A sob got me out of my thoughts. I raised my head and saw someone in the background. He had his phone light on and I could see clearly who he was. It was Jack from my school. Slowly I noticed other things too. Around him was ice, though I never knew something like this before. What I knew though, was that he had secrets.

I was ready to run to him when I noticed something else too. His arm was bleeding. And judging from the bloody skate blade on his hand, it was not really an accident. I struggled close. My thoughts were running faster than my heartbeats. I looked inside my bag. I had some bandage. The blood was coming out of his skin more and more. So fast, in a dangerous way. I just left the bandage on the ice, after getting as near as I could without falling. I left quickly.

And that was me. Mysterious, weird and deadly. And lonely. And scared, but never afraid. When was I saved? Just one day later.