Metal - Joseph

My name is Joseph and I'm 15 years old. During my whole life I've been trying to explain everything through logic, maths and science. And I had made it. Being the smartest boy in school, having perfect grades and spending my free time reading and studying, I can tell I had achieved my goals. Everything I believed in was exolained by logic; except for one. Me and iron had a really close relationship. Sometimes I could even be a magnet to metal things, with no exaggerating. Iron and metal could come if I had my hand near them. Bending a metallic item was not a problem for me. Not at all. It was actually the easiest thing I could ever do. This I couldn't explain with plain logic. But I knew one day I would. And the day came. But it wasn't just plain logic.

I knew something was wrong. I had understood it. The air blowing. The rain. Everything. It was alarming. I got worried. When the bell rang I ran to find my sister. "Did anybody get hurt?" I asked Lexus when I found her. "No everyone's okay." she said clodly, like always. I never knew what was wrong with her. I mean, she is totally the lesbian stereotype. Cold, tomboy, badass... Anyway I looked at her closer. She was thinking something. She seemed nervous. And I'm so afraid when this happens, cause Lexus is never nervous. "What's the matter?" I asked. "What's your  problem, kid?!" she said back shouting but I stayed collected . "You seem worried" I told her in the same calm tone. "Just go!" she shouted. "Why can't we just act like siblings for once?" I said, fed-up, and left. Sometimes I get mad at her. We are not such a family-like family, and that's not really what I want. It was time for me to get to calssroom anyway, so I headed to geometry class. "Joseeeeeeeph" I heard a  squeaky voice coming from the end of the hallway. Yeah, that's my other sister... Lily is 14 years old but behaves like she is 10. She is just so energetic all the time. "Hey lil one" I said smiling when she was close to me. "Are you okay? Did you hurt? Is Lexus fine?" she asked me with her casual hurry and quick tone. "Yes everything's alright" I replied petting her on the head. "Okay, be careful, I love you" she said and left, giving me a kiss on the cheek first. God she was so cute... When I reached class I waited for the teacher patiently when my eye caught Fred. He was sitting in a corner lokking around him scared. We made eye connection and I took my look off him right away.
My blood froze. Terror crept into my back. A man. A tall man was sitting outside of the window watching me. When I took notice he left. Nobody else saw him. But I did. He was there. All that could be seen was a shadow but that was changing nothing. "Josh are you coming?" a classmate of mine got me out of my thoughts. I believed I lost my mind for a second. Logic, I thought and got into class.

And that's the first time I saw him. How would I know that the second one would be that close.