The puzzle that was finally accomplished

Katniss

I was there at least 15 minutes before 12. I had prepared myself not to panic. Whatever would come i would cope with it without losing my temper. My breathing was rythmic. I checked my pulse twice, it was noral to fast, but that was natural. Not so much time had passed when I started seeing people coming from different directions. My hand unconciously touched my pocket where I was keeping my kyes along with a tiny knife I had taken with me. It was a present from my grandfather when I was only a child so it was kinda dull, but it was all i had to defend myself. As they were closing in I was making escape plans in my head. There were one boy and one girl coming up from inside the woods. Later a guy was coming from the opposite direction and a girl some metres away. They were getting more and more in seconds. But the closer they were getting the more I realized that those faces were familiar. 

I could now recognise that the boy and the girl who were together were two kids from the West Lake High School. The other ones too. I knew the names of some. Edward and Clara Lares were popular, just like Casper. Only the siblings were famous too. 

When the boy and the girl got even closer my breath was cut. I looked around and everything started making sense. My hand moved away from my jeans slowly. My mouth got numb and I am pretty sure it was open. For the very first time in my life everything made so much sense. Like a puzzle that was finally accomplished.

Clara

I saw a lot of people, none of them was Marcus. At first I was just curious about what was going on. I could hear my brother talking with Casper. Apart from that, the only thing that i could hear were irregular whispers. 

A weird feeling started travelling through my body. The people around me were Katniss, Fred, Raven, Lexus, Joseph, Melody, Lily, Tania, Jack, Casper and Edward. When I got everything in order they seemed so right. How could it be.

Jack

I coundn't stop looking at her. She first ooked into my eyeswith her's full of tears. Tears that got released when she looked at my wrapped arm. I had never made her cry before. When we were younger we had promised that we would never make each other cry. We had said that siblings are there to wipe away tears, not create them. I never ever believed that the day that i break this promise would come. But here I was. Unable to go and fix up the mess I made. I looked away, I couldn't even stand looking at her. But then Lily's look hit me. Sad and kind of disappointed. 

I looked at the ground trying to sum up every thing that happened the last hour, trying to put this situation at the back of my mind.

Devastating.

I had no idea what had happened. I lost the meaning completely.

Lily

Before my mouth could speak a word, before the numbness left and let me cross a word, two men appeared. Two men... Not like the other men at all.

Lexus

The one was weird as fuck.

Fred

He had long brown-orange kinda curly hair and a quite long beard.

Raven

The closer he was getting the more I realized that he was very tall. Mybe more than 2 meters tall. He seemed a little overweighted, but normal enough for his height. 

Joseph

He seemed mysterious, and totally someone who could send this vintage letter.

Tania

He seemed mysterious... But not the kind of mysterious as the one next to him. 

Clara

The man next to him was tall but shorter, black hair, green eys, sharp jawline, slight beard... With one word, sexy.

Casper

He was wearing all black and a long coat, Sherlock Holmes style.

Edward

But despite the goth look, he seemed far more approachable than the viking next to him. What kind of clothes were those? He seemed like he got out of a victorian shit fairy tale.

Melody

The "giant" one stood next to my brother and touched his shoulder. My brother looked at him like he knew him. "Me and Jack have met before" a gentle and heavy voice came out of his mouth. "but the rest of you don't know me. Some of you have seen me..." he looked at Joseph. "some of you have seen my brother..." he looked at Lily. "But none of you know us." he made a pause. We were all listening as if we were enchanted. Even Casper would look concentrated.

"My brother and I-"

"Brother dear" the other guy interrupted him. "Briefly, if you wish"

"My brother and I" he continued after a discreet glare "will answer all of your questions once we go to our house, where we can talk." he said and silence spreaded all over the lace. "Why should we trust you?" Katniss's voice caught my attention. The big one smiled. "Cause we are the ones who know why you control the fire, Katniss" his words froze my blood. Everyone stayed still. Katniss looked around. Her face was almost showing embarassment. "Let's go now... Ashley is waiting."

"Wait... Do you have my brother?" Casper's distant voice made me turn around. "Yes" the man responded. "What the fuck? Where do you keep him?"

"He's not a hostage Casper calm down"

"How do I know that?" his voice raised. "You look like a rapist!"

"I ensure you that I'm not. Besides, he is safe. The sedative I gave him was not that strong." 

"The WHAT?" his face become red and Ed caught his shoulder. "Calm down, he's fine"he said.

"Don't tell me to calm down, he drugged my brother!!"

"He is fine." the man spoke again..

"BULLSHIT! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO HIM?"

"Calm down kid, your brother is fine!" the other one interfered.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY BABYBROTHER?"

"NOTHING DANGEROUS, UNLIKE WHAT I'LL DO TO YOU IF YOU GO ON" the man bursted with anger. Casper starting calming down. Everyone was so shook that just watched with their mouths opened. Ashley was bullied by Casper. Heavily bullied. This breakout was just unexplainable. 

"Just... Just lead us there..."

And so they did...