23. late night - victor criss

Requested:
Yes: [✔️] ; by @AngelMoore807
No: []

Song?: No

Summer was rolling to an end for the kids of Derry. School would start again, and they would count the days until Christmas, Easter, and summer once again. They'd see all the kids they never hung out with and see the teachers no one liked. It was always the same.

Not for one girl, however. She was called [Y/N]. She was new to Derry, moving to the small town at the beginning of summer. She never had the chance to meet a lot of the kids since school had ended. She mostly stayed in her house, or, if she did go out, she went to the park.

The only people she recalled talking to were a few younger kids, and a boy with platinum blond hair. She saw him whenever she went to the park. He was always there with his friends, a group of boys who looked like troublemakers. He sometimes caught her eye and would give a small smile, before walking off.

One day, sometime in the middle of summer, he was by himself, and he came up to her while she sat under a tree. "Hey," he greeted, causing [Y/N] to look up from her notebook, where she had been doodling and writing short phrases.

"Hi," she replied, closing the book, and setting it down beside her.

He glanced at her for a moment. "You changed your hair." He looked shocked that he said that himself, but [Y/N] laughed.

"Yeah," she answered, taking a strand of it, and twirling it between her fingers. It had been [h/c], but she decided to be bold and dye it white. "I'm surprised you noticed." The boy blushed, and rubbed his neck nervously. "I'm just kidding. I'm [Y/N] [L/N]."

He smiled at her, before responding, "Victor Criss." The girl nodded.

That was the start of it all. He came up and spoke to her sometimes at the park, mostly about Derry and school. She told him about her old town, while he gave her tips about her new one. She began to develop a small crush on the boy, and she thought he was not only cute, but also sweet and kind. Victor also had feelings for the new girl, but thought she would never like him back.

It was a few days before the last day of summer, and [Y/N] was walking down the road, passing the houses and shops. The moon was up, and it was around midnight, but she couldn't help herself. The breeze cooled her skin, and she smiled to herself.

The town was silent. No one walked around. The only sound was the patter of her footsteps against the pavement. She passed the diner, and the sight of all the lights of inside made it seem lifeless. It was so strange seeing everything calm and empty.

She shrugged to no one but herself and continued, but someone grabbed her arm, pulling her into an alley. The person covered her mouth and shoved her up against the brick wall.

It was a man, about in his late thirties or early forties. He had olive-toned skin and his hair fell in wispy brown strands that were streaked with gray. His brown eyes were narrowed at her as his thin lips curved into a smirk. He held a long knife, sharp and shining, to her neck. He slowly removed his hand from her mouth, but continued to hold her against the wall with his arm. "What's a pretty young girl like you doing out here all by yourself?" his voice was dark and raspy, and his breath reeked of alcohol.

"None of your business," [Y/N] spat at him, her voice like venom. "Now get off me, you sick bastard!" She struggled against him, but he brought the knife closer to her neck. She whimpered, trying to stay away from the blade, and tears began to slip down her cheeks.

He laughed evilly. "Now, now, don't cry, darling," he spoke, stroking her cheek with his finger. She held back a gag at his contact with her face. He let his eyes drift down her body before returning to her eyes. "You really are a pretty one, aren't you?"

His free hand started to slip down her arms, his fingers dragging against her skin, before settling on her waist. He gripped it firmly, pushing her shirt up her torso. He rubbed her exposed stomach with his rough hands, and tears poured down her face.

He lowered his hands to her jeans, but not before someone shouted. "Hey, asshole!" The man turned and got punched straight in his face. He fell back, allowing [Y/N] to escape his grasp and back away from the wall.

The man and whoever saved her were struggling each other on the ground, both throwing punches and rolling around. [Y/N] couldn't see who the other was, since it was all happening so fast. She looked to the ground and saw the man's knife.

She grabbed it and pointed it at the man, who was on top, hitting the other person. "Hey, you bastard!" she shouted, and he paused, looking up at her. "Get the fuck out of here before I slice you into pieces, you dickhead!"

The man's eyes filled with fear, and he scrambled up and ran off. [Y/N] let out a breath, watching until the man disappeared. She glanced down at the pavement to help the person who saved her, and she was shocked to see none other than Victor Criss.

She knelt down beside him. "Holy shit, are you okay?" His lip was swollen and split, and his right eye was black and bleeding from a cut under it. She grabbed his hand and helped him up.

"Am I okay?" he asked, surprised. "Am I okay? What about you? Are you okay?" He placed his hands on her shoulders and inspected her face then her neck then her arms. "Did he hurt you?" his voice dropped to a whisper.

[Y/N] shook her head. "No," she answered quietly. "No, but almost." Tears began to fill her eyes again as the events replayed in her head. He almost raped her. The tears started to pour out.

Victor immediately pulled her into a hug, holding her head against his chest in a protective manner. "Hey, hey," he soothed, stroking her hair softly. "It's okay, it's okay. You're okay, you're okay." Her tears stained his shirt, but he didn't care. "I'm here, [Y/N]. I'm here, it's okay." He lightly kissed the top of her head, holding her tightly still.

[Y/N} pulled away, cheeks damp from her tears, and she gave him a sad smile. She met his brown eyes, and they sparkled at her, despite the pain they seemed to have in them from seeing her like this. Victor leaned his head down and placed his lips on her, kissing away the salt and pain. He cupped her cheek, wiping away the tear stains with his thumb. He wouldn't let her get hurt ever again.