43. instead - eddie kaspbrak

Requested?:
Yes: [✔️] ; by @hannahhyatt14
No: []

Song?: No

a/n: if you haven't, plz go check out my other "It" story called "invisible" about victor criss.

also this is a continuation of a previous imagine, "levitate"

"Where's Bill?" Beverly asked suddenly, causing any joy of finding the two girls to diminish, replaced by dread. All seven of them looked around, before taking off running around the mountain. Eddie grabbed Hannah's hand tightly as they sprinted together, searching for Bill.

They all stopped when they saw him talking to Georgie, dressed in his yellow raincoat and missing an arm. Hannah covered her mouth, a mix of shock and fear coursing through her. "But, you're not Georgie," Bill said, putting Mike's gun to the young boy's head and pulling the trigger.

Georgie fell to the ground on his back, hitting the wet floor with a loud thudding noise. Bill stood still, towering above the body, while everyone held their breath. There was one question everyone was asking in their minds: what if that was really Georgie?

Just as Bill's face started to drop, Georgie's body began convulsing spastically, shaking faster and faster by the second. Longer arms and legs popped out from his sockets, and he stood up, now sporting the unmistakably horrifying face of Pennywise.

Everyone began shouting at Bill to kill it, an he raised the gun. Not hearing Mike's pleas of the gun not being loaded, Bill pulled the trigger once more, and Pennywise pretended to have a bullet hole in his head, shaking and screaming. He lunged forward at them, making the group stumble backwards, while Hannah gripped Eddie's arm.

Pennywise landed on top of Bill, who had fallen, but Bill used the gun to stop Pennywise from hurting him. Beverly ran over to help Bill, but the clown threw her metal bar away, before throwing Mike against the wall. Hannah ran over to help the boy, who fell to the ground roughly, while Bill climbed on Pennywise's back, pushing the metal bar into his mouth. Richie jumped on to help Bill, and Stan and Ben pulled on his arms to make the clown lose balance.

Pennywise threw Stan, Ben, and Richie off of him, before tossing Bill to the ground and wrapping him tightly in his arms. Everyone begged the clown to let Bill go, but he shook his head. "No, I'll take him," he spoke demonically. "I'll take all of you. And I'll feast on your flesh as I feed on your fear."

Hannah took a step forward. "No," she said, ignoring her brother and boyfriend who tried to stop her. "Don't hurt him. Don't take him," she took a deep breath. "Take me instead."

Pennywise looked at her with a startled and confused expression, while Richie called to her. "Hannah! What the fuck are you doing? Don't do this!" he cried.

Hannah turned around and looked at her brother, and Eddie spoke up. "Hannah," his voice was nasally as tears began to run down his face, "please."

Taking a deep breath, Hannah closed her eyes to stop the tears from spilling out of her eyes. "I love you," she whispered. "Both of you." She looked once more at her brother and boyfriend, before she turned back to the monster. "Let him go. Take me."

Pennywise shoved Bill to the side, and he hit the wall, letting out a small yelp. Pennywise grabbed Hannah's arm and tugged her to him, and she hit his chest roughly. "Now, just leave us be. I'll take her and only her, and then I will have my long rest, and you will all live to grow and thrive and lead happy lives until old age takes you back to the weeds."

"Leave," Hannah pleaded, her voice rough and sore. "Just go. You'll be fine without me. Just save yourselves and leave me, please." Everyone stared; no one moved. "Go!"

Beverly let out a small sob, "Guys, we can't."

Richie pushed himself off the ground. "You know what, Hannah," he started, "you're right. You're fucking right. We can live without you."

"Richie!" Eddie exclaimed with a gasp from everyone else. Hannah felt her heart drop. Her own brother didn't want her to live.

"I don't want to die," Richie continued. "I don't care. You bother me constantly," he began pacing. "You steal my stuff, you made me fucking come down here and watch Eddie make out with you to wake you up. And now," he stood next to the mountain, grabbing an old baseball bat. "I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown." Pennywise pushed the girl away coming towards Richie, as Eddie ran over to help her. "Welcome to the Losers Club, asshole!"

Richie slammed the bat into the clown's face, and Mike came at him, but burnt hands crawled from Pennywise's mouth. Stan cut the hands off, and the painting from his father's office ran towards him. He struck the clown and Mike went for a hit, but the clown dodged it, knocking the boy over.

Mike rolled away as Pennywise followed him, until Ben shoved a bar into Pennywise. The clown's face shifted into a mummy, wrapping cloth around Ben's face. Bill grabbed some chains and freed Ben, and Richie, Mike and Bill all began hitting Pennywise at once. He crawled towards Eddie, who was comforting Hannah, who had a few deep scratches on her arms from the clown. Pennywise spit dark green mucus all over Eddie. "I'm gonna kill you!" the boy shouted, kicking the clown directly in the face.

He shifted into the face of Beverly's dad, and in his voice, said, "Hey, Bevy. Are you still my little-" he didn't get to finish. Beverly shoved a metal bar down his throat with a scream. Spitting it out and stumbling backwards, Pennywise coughed and sputtered, pulling himself back towards the well while gasping for air.

"That's why you didn't kill Beverly and Hannah, because th-they weren't afraid. And we aren't either. Not anymore. Now you're the one who's afraid," Bill said, a dark tone in his voice. "Because you're gonna starve."

Pennywise threw himself over the edge, holding on tightly. He began muttering the mantra that Bill always said, while his face began crumbling. Stan handed Bill a metal bar, and just as Bill was about to strike him with it, Pennywise slipped further down. "Fear," he said menacingly, before falling straight down the well.

Eddie wiped off the mucus and pulled Hannah into a hug. When he pulled away, he gripped her shoulders. "Don't ever do that again," he whispered. She nodded, and he hugged her once more. "I love you too," he said quietly in her ear. "I love you so much."

She smiled at him when he backed up, Richie basically leaped on her. "You're a fucking idiot," he told her. "A really stupid fucking idiot." Hannah sighed lightly. "And I'm so happy you're okay," Richie buried his face in her shoulder, and Hannah closed her eyes, finally feeling at peace with him and Eddie by her side.