• ✧- summary/disclaimers

"I'M THE POTTER, YOU'RE THE CLAY"

In which the son of the man who can be deemed as the dream unfulfilled strives to become the better version of himself amidst attempting to exceed his father's expectations. As senior year finally arrives Jabari has finally come to believe that he was one foot closer to the dream he and his father shared as the many college scouts came to watch the one and only Jabari Henderson number 34 to play. The pressure was on and there is absolutely no way on earth he would be able to escape. The wolves began to show their teeth as they slowly but surely released themselves from their sheep clothing. Could it be that all the friends that Jabari even considered to be family fall short of holding unto their loyalty for him?

It was the scholarship that was offered to Jabari that answered this question proving it to be true. The loss of friends and the loss of the love of his life hurt him. But it hadn't hurt him as much as the thought of being the dream unfulfilled had. For the life of Jabari he hadn't want to be another version of his father.

He couldn't not accept the scholarship no matter who it upset.

DISCLAIMER: This story may include harsh topics such as, drugs, death, violence and anything else of the sort. If you are unable to tolerate such things you may place your reading to a holt.

Copyright: All copyrights belong to me @sosostarr. This book shall not be repeated on any other platform including Wattpad. Any distribution of this book under another name is completely Illegal

Authors note: I know what y'all are thinking... how is DeVante crooked finger having ass killing niggas on the court... WELP IT'S FICTION. But it's for the best if you don't imagine him with the crooked fingers. It'll make more sense.

Also this story was inspired by the Spike Lee Joint: He Got Game.