You Want Us To Go Where?!

Mal, Evie, and Jay all shared a nervous glance as they walked to Fairy godmother's office. As far as they knew they hadn't done anything too outrageous. And if they had Carlos would be with them!

To their surprise they saw Jane standing outside of her mother's office, looking as confused as they felt.

As soon as they walked up Fairy godmother's door opened and she told them all to come in. The moment they walked in the door slammed shut and locked itself.

"Excuse me for the abruptness but you four are needed for a very important task and there isn't much time. Before I explain what's going on I need each of you to agree right now. If you choose to reject this task you can leave." When each of them nodded in agreement, she continued, "You see, an old friend of mine has asked for assistance in protecting a very important child. The only problem with this is that they are in a different time, and their all wizards. You'll all be going to a wizarding school called Hogwarts and before you go you'll each have to change yourselves a bit. To help you blend in more. Your story is that you are all wizards born to human parents, and the boy you are protecting is called Harry Potter. You'll know everything else that you need to know when you get there. Now, are you all ready?"

Mal raised her hand, "Um, change ourselves how?"

"Well, you'll have to drink a potion that's already been prepared that will revert you to a younger age."

"How young?"

"Eleven."

"Okay then. Let's do this."

Mal was the first to drink the potion. Her first reaction was to spit it out, but she forced it down and nearly screamed as her pones began to violently shrink, it felt like a growth spurt, with the time cut in half, and in reverse.

When she opened her eyes, the room seemed much bigger and her friends were all holding their stomachs, with their faces twisted in pain. She watched as they shrunk before her very eyes.

Fairy godmother smiled once all four were finished and ushered them over to an arch in the wall. Before any of them stepped through Mal had one last question, "Fairy godmother, how long will we be gone?"

"Seven years." At their shocked gasps, she continued, "But when you come back five minutes are all that will have passed here. And you'll return to your normal ages as well."

Fairy godmother pulled out her wand, which no one realized she had, and tapped the arch. It shifted and turned into a portal.

One by one they stepped into the portal and disappeared.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So there are a lot of these for Harry Potter/Percy Jackson crossovers but none for Descendents/Harry Potter crossovers as far as I've seen.

If you have seen one, I would love to read it!

Question of the Day:

What houses do you think each character will be sorted into? What's your house?