Merry Christmas Niall🎁

Dakota pov:
I'm at my apartment it's Christmas eve and I haven't seen Niall in 3 months. After I ran into Laura and she told me about Niall I raced home and burned everything of his and I deleted his number.

I think it was a good idea but for some reason I feel like she was lying and I need him in my life.

I grab my phone and go into twitter and see his posts with friends I haven't seen or heard from him in so long.

I scroll through his stuff he hasn't updated since our time in London that was the day I broke up with him.

I know moved back to America and live in Idaho I have some new friends and I work helping people learn to play guitar.

I hear a knock at the door so I get up and open it, next thing I know everything went black.

------------------------------
Niall pov:
It Christmas eve and I haven't heard from Dakota in 3 Fucken months I'm pissed. I cry a lot I miss her. I stay awake all night hoping she is safe, Laura came and told me to watch out and beware. I asked what she ment but she didn't answer.

I'm sitting with the lads talking about shit. We are all so drunk but it feels good.

I hear a knock at the door and open it some weird guy in black handed me a letter and walked off.

I went back inside the boys came beside me, I opened the letter and started to read

Dear, Niall
You don't know who I am but I know who you are. We've heard your little girlfriend broke up with you and I know why. You don't know but she has a Facebook account and she saw all the posts. You don't know what I'm talking about so let me feel you in. Laura your "Fuck Buddy" makes you have sex with her every day by hipmitising you. We do it for a reason, you are a VAMPIRE and she is your witch that put the curse on you. We have decided since Dakota is not going to be in your life anymore might as well take her from life. You have till next year to save her or She and You will be dead.

Merry Christmas🖕

At the bottom of the page was My Dakota held as a prostitute.

THE END