Breakfast

Dakota pov: I wake up and open my eyes the next morning to see Niall sleeping like a baby. He had his hand pressed against his cheek while he's on his back. I can hear little snores coming from him. I quickly take a picture and run down stairs to start cooking breakfast. I open the fridge to see animals blood in packages.
I then remember that Niall is a vampire and only drinks blood. So I get my keys and write a letter for when he wakes up. Then I'm get in my car and drive to the nearest market.

I walk in a grab eggs, bacon, bread, batter, and syrup. I walk to the self check out and scan the food. I swipe my card saying I've payed for the food and headed back to Niall's car.
I've only lived in London for three weeks so I'm still not used to the wheel on the right side of the car.

I turn on the radio and start rocking out to Baby by Justin Bieber ( yes I'm a biebler).
A few minutes later I arive home. I walk through the house quietly just incase Niall is still sleeping. I walk up the stairs and see that he still is.
I go back down stairs and start finding a pan and spatula.
I go outside and put the bacon on the grill. O go back inside and start making the pancakes. I use egg, flour, and milk.
I then put the batter in the pan wait for a couple minutes before I flip them.

As I am about to put the pancakes on the plate, I feel two arms wrap around my waist.

I jumped and was about to wacky them with a hot spatula, but they stopped it with there hand, "Wow, there tiger, come down its just me

I jumped and was about to wacky them with a hot spatula, but they stopped it with there hand, "Wow, there tiger, come down its just me."
I turn around around to see Niall with mess bed hair and a scared look on his face

"I turn around around to see Niall with mess bed hair and a scared look on his face

Oh, hey Ni I thought you were some crazy pervert

Oh, hey Ni I thought you were some crazy pervert. "And I thought you were about to kill me will with a spatula", but my reflexes are surprisingly well". I roll my eyes and smile going back to fixing my pancake. While Niall put the blood in a coffee mug and drank so it wouldn't disturb me.