I

"Like...there was a K instead of a C."

"How the hell would you even know that? I said it aloud."

"No you didn't, you're just words on the page. You're not saying anything."

Rose, Zamasu, and Bardock watched this exchange, all sharing the same 'alrighty then' expression.

"So you two are gay, huh?" Bardock asks.

"Yeah. What of it?" Responds the pair in sync.

"Mmh, nothing. Just something to be aware of."

The three continue to watch the argument before them bend backwards every which way, turning oddly personal at one point and even physical. All over a letter. The letter K, at that. Bardock was eventually annoyed and screamed loud enough to get them both to stop, shaking his head.

"I will blast you both into the next fucking dimension. What the hell...the letter K isn't even that fucking special." Bardock argues.

"I just want to know why in the hell he knew how what I said was spelled." Vegeta pouted, and Goku let's out a frustrated sigh.

"Told you...words on a page...being decided by some depressed teenage girl. You're doing great, sweetie." Goku says, blowing a kiss to the sky. Aw thanks.

"What fucking drugs are you on? Because honestly, I want some. Like I will pay you." Rose cuts in, and Goku spins around to him.

"You are literally me and you don't have that quality? Strange." Goku says, rather shocked.

Well here's a surprise for you, Goku, you're just fucking weird. Maybe it's your pure heart? Yeah. Let's go with that.

"Oh yeah! B̶l̶a̶c̶k̶ Rose doesn't have a pure heart. Makes sense." Goku smiles.

"How in the absolute hell did you just say that? What is even going on?" Vegeta screams, throwing up his hands.

"I'm thinking it's best not to question it at this point. Who knows what could happen?" Zamasu says, speaking for the first time in like forever. Everyone agrees with him because I'm tired of writing about them not understanding.

Hello!!! My life is falling apart at the seams so even this spew of bullshit may take forever to finish!! Sorry I'm sucking as a writer. Thank you all for staying with me!!