Doing

The five characters stood in their group silently for a very uncomfortable amount of time before anyone spoke up. It was Bardock.

"What did you call me earlier?"

"What?"

"You asked if I was something?"

"Who...are you talking to?"

Bardock froze for a moment, looking at his son...s. His son that was two different bodies with different people. Son. Sons....son. Sons. That's not a word anymore.

"You two are twin brothers from now on." He decides, walking over and placing a hand on both Goku (Kakaka...Carrot Cake?) and Rose's shoulders.

"Hell yeah," Goku shouts, "I've always wanted a brother!"

Everything goes silent for a moment. Raditz appears as a force ghost and slaps Goku, then disappears. Nothing makes sense anymore. Everything sucks. I really need a hug.

Vegeta says "fuck this" and tries to leave, but Goku grabs his leg and put him in a full Nelson. It's very effective.

"Anyways...scientist. That's what it was. Why was I called that?" Bardock persists, unable to just fucking move on from the past.

"It's a long story..." Mumbles Vegeta from his inescapable Goku prison.

"Well tell it! I wanna hear it." The scientist demands, and is immediately met by a loud chanting of the word "no!" from what sounds like way more than 4 people.

I'm back! We're not gonna talk about the bullshit I've been through lately!! Enjoy!!