Chapter 5: PIZZA! PIZZA!

"Well, Jade noticed the you and Kendall both wear the same brand shoes. So we guys are the Blue Vans and the girls are the Pink Vans!" Cole beamed when he told me the names.

"Ahw those are awesome names!" I said as I looked at my and Kendall's shoes. "Jade, that you noticed that!"

She smiled, "I just notice things."

"Yeah we got that, that's pretty cool." Kendall smiled at her.

I handed the kids their banner-sheet thingy and the rest of the supplies.

The girls went all crazy with pink and purple glitters while the boys chose to paint theirs blue and green.

About an hour and a half later; we had made two awesome banners to hang on the cabin doors. I saw Britta and Jessie sitting by Cole and Tom while Jade grabbed a book and showed it to Esther.

"It's a horror book! I thought you might like it!" Jaded said to Esther with a soft and high voice.

Esther read the back of the book and smirked, "Yeah this looks awesome, thanks Jade!"

Since this was the day the kids would have to settle in, there we not specific activities planned.

Kendall took Cole, Tom, Jessie, Britta and Esther outside for some badminton and Jack, Jordan and Jade sat down on the grass, watching them play.

Jack and Jordan started searching for bugs and Jade lay down on her stomach reading another book she brought with her.

These kids were so lovely, I was hoping I wouldn't get too attached to them. And I was hoping that the other two groups Kendall and I would get, would be just as nice as this one.

I was really excited about getting the younger ones, but I didn't know which group Kendall liked the most.

I still wasn't completely sure if he was acting nice to me for the kids, or if he really had loosen up.

Suddenly I felt a ball against the back of my head.

"Ouch that hurt! Who did that?" I yelled as I got up and turned around.

James came running towards me and held up his hand.

He gave me a kiss on my forehead, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to."

"It's okay James. It just surprised me, it doesn't actually hurt." I mumbled as I blushed.

James played with my fingers for a few second when Logan called him.

"Sorry babe, gotta go." he smiled as he quickly gave me a kiss on my cheek.

I wasn't able to say a word as he ran back.

James kinda kissed me.

"Ooohh, James likes Estelle!" I heard Jordan scream as he ran up to me.

"Shh, not that hard." I mumbled as I covered his mouth with my hand.

I tickled him and he chuckled, "Okay okay, I'm sorry!"

I saw Kendall throwing the badminton racket on the grass and he walked off.

"Where is he going?" I asked Jessie and Britta.

They shrugged, "I don't know. Bathroom maybe?' Jessie said.

I smiled a little, "That's probably it, thanks."

I grabbed the racket and played some more with them.

"What's for dinner?" Tom asked me as he swung his racket and hit the shuttle really hard.

I looked up and tried to hit the shuttle back, "Uh pizza I think."