Chapter 7: S'mores and snuggles.

I took a deep breath, "Ah girlfriend. James I didn't know you had one."

I fake-smiled at him and raised an eyebrow.

He was still shocked by the fact that I was standing here at the gate, "Yeah I-uh, this is Taylor."

I extended my hands, "Hi Taylor, I'm Estelle. It's nice to meet you but I have to go back to my group now."

She smiled, "I understand! Nice meeting you too!"

I quickly shot James a dirty look and turned around.

As I was walking to the lake, my eyes went wet and tears fell down my cheeks.

Wiping them away with the back of my hand I was thinking about how I could be this stupid.

James was just a player and I fell for it right on the first day.

I took a deep breath and kicked off my shoes as soon as I stood on the sand near the lake.

Kendall was having a water fight with Jack, Jordan and Cole while Tom and the girls were chilling on the grass.

They were sipping some lemonade and were playing cards.

I sat down next to them, "Can I join?"

Jade looked up to me and frowned, "Yes of course. Did something happen?"

I shook my head, "Nope."

Why did she have to notice every single thing about people?

Tom shuffled the deck with cards and handed them out.

We played for a long while when the rest of the group joined us too.

I caught Kendall looking at me so I got up, grabbed him by his arm and dragged him a few steps away from the group.

"Hey wha-" he began but I cut him off.

"All of you guys fucking knew about this?!" I asked as quiet as I could. with tears in my eyes again.

He sighed and nodded.

"Then why didn't anyone tell me?! Real nice of you." I hissed, wiping away some tears.

Kendall pulled his wrist out of my grip and stated, "Because this was James' mistake and his problem. We've fixed this a million times before and we weren't going to cover up for him this time."

I placed my hand on my hip, "You could have said something."

"I did. But you were stubborn enough to still go." Kendall snapped.

"Don't you dare to say this is my own fault Kendall." I raised my voice at him.

"Shh." Kendall covered my mouth as the kids looked our way.

"Sorry." I mumbled.

 "It happened, okay. Can we just drop this and get back to the group?" Kendall sighed.

"Fine, but I'm not going to act all nice to you or any of the guys. You can all go to hell." I said with anger in my eyes as I walked back to the group.

Jade leaned against me and gave me a little hug, "It will be okay eventually." she mumbled.

"Thank you, Jade. I know it will, don't worry okay?" I sniffed a little.

She nodded and smiled at me.

I gave her a thumbs up and got up to get ready for dinner.

While having dinner, I didn't look or say a word to Kendall at all.