Epilogue.

"Dustin! I'm so glad to see you again!" I smiled as I opened the door.
He gave me a big hug and a kiss on the cheek before entering the apartment.
I moved out a few months ago, when my mom met this guy. She really liked him and since it was time for me to leave soon, I decided that was my cue to move out.
Dustin visited me a few times this year and I have been to his house as well.
We're really close friends and I think the whole camp-crush thing made it a little stronger.
I've contacted the other guys a few times as well, but I never went out to see them.
Except for Kendall. 
Since he and Dusting lived in the same town, Dustin suggested we'd see him.
That day was a little awkward but I loved it. Kendall and I had talked for hours, about what was going on with our lives and what he had been doing.
I missed him and he missed me but we both didn't know what to do with it.

"Ugh I missed you Estelle!" Dustin said as soon as he let himself fall down on the couch.
"I missed you too." I sighed as I got something to drink for the two of us.
"How's the living-alone-life?" he smirked as he sipped his beer.
"It's pretty nice actually! How're the guys?" I answered.
Dustin sat up straight, "Well, James has a girlfriend. And I think this one's a keeper. But yeah you never know."
I pressed my lips together and nodded. I knew all about that.
"How's Kendall?" I quickly added.
Dustin smiled, "He's alright, he'll be going to the camp in a few days, set up things and all that. The season is almost starting again."
"Are you gonna go too?" I carefully asked.
He nodded, "Besides being an asshole, Kendall's also still my best friend. And I just love that camp, so yeah I'm gonna go."

The two of us talked about all kinds of random things while we set up guest bed. Dustin was staying for a few days.
Dustin's phone rang and he quickly walked to the hallway to answer it.
I overheard parts of the conversation and the only thing I understood was "you have to ask her that yourself and whatever the answer will be, you both will be fine."
I acted as normal as possible when Dustin came back and I decided not to ask who had called him.

A few minutes later, my own phone buzzed due to an incoming text message:

Hey, I just wanted to ask if you are coming to the camp this year? - Kendall

I showed Dustin the text message and he just casually shrugged.
A lot of things were going through my mind right now.
It took me a few minutes to get things straight, to know what my answer was.
I lay my head on Dustin's shoulder and bit my lip as I text Kendall back.

---

Open ending, feel free to let your imagination go wild and make your own ending ^_^

I really hope you enjoyed reading this story, don't forget to vote and comment!

And I would absolutely LOVE it if you check out my other books too <3

Thank you all for reading and for all the support :)