🔯Episode 2🔯

3rd person:
3 days have passed and jade was learning quickly on how to use all of her djinn, how to heal herself and how to perform all magics, she also created many spells.

Today,jade was flying ontop of magnoshtad, where she can only see them but they cant see her, she is also flying using a magic capret. She looked at the barrier and said "The barrier is easy to break, SHITTAKE why cant they even make a hard barrier" jade only sighted and watched, all the black djinns didn't notice her so she just kept attacking them while no one is looking and while everyone is running out of magoi, she still have full magoi so she decided to show up. She said 'Alca Nadomi' and everyone noticed her presence, she was still in her normal clothes and aladin said "nee-san, why do you have many rukhs around you?" Jade only smiled at him and said "You will know soon, chibi" aladin only pouted at his nickname.

Meanwhile, kouen was confused why he havn't sensed her since the begining so he asked "You girl, whats you name?" Jade only chuckled and said "I am Jade Mikou, princess if the mystica kingdom, a dungeon capturer" kouen nodded. Jade then equiped into Lunes full body djinn equip saying "Dwell in my body and give me thy power, Lune!" Jade's hair turned into silver and her eyes turned bloody red, her clothes turned into a silver plated armor but a black cloth was wrapped around her waist like a skirt, her weapon was a shotgun, her hair was down but her bangs were tied to her left side (like emilia from maou-sama) her shotgun was at hrr right hand and both of her hand was wearing white gloves. Jade just pointed her shotgun up and said "Al mi co do me dio con ter mano dos teolo cono!!" And fired, all of the black djinn who were coming was burned into ashes and alibaba "How did you di that?!" Jade shrugged and pointed at the barrier saying "con tim Barrier burek to shat re nu myo" and jade fired, the barrier broke down and aladin said "No!wait nee-san!! Dont destroy it" jade only nodded and said "Reverse!! Dwell in my body and give me the power to kill, Xien!!" Jades hair turned blond and her eyes were clear blue, her armor changed into a golden skirt with a silver top armor, her shoes was gold like parthevia but real gold, her shotgun became a sword, she had a hollow and her hair was tied into a side ponytale. All of them stared at her in aw while she continously attacked all the black djinns. She saw them standing there and said sounding annoyed "Why are you all staring like that?! Help me here!! Do not expct me to finish al these by myselfbyou idiots"

They all snapped out and started attacking, when suddenly kouen and alibaba decided to use extreme magic so jade chuckled and transformed inyo her normal clothes but with the shotgun still in her hand and she kept shooting black djinns and the others completely forgot her.

Time skip~~~

Jade could see a small light at the chest of the monster so she smiled and took her phone out while squealing "Eeeeeek!!! Omg ong omgomg, I cant believe it, okay, gotta help the fight" jade smiled happily and turned serious, she chanted "O holy Djinn of pity and destruction, give me thy power to end everything, dwell in my body, Mintis!" Jade's hair turned to bloody red and her eyes became black, her left arm have some kind of dragon tattoo, on her right hand is a very sharp katana. Her clothes turned into black dress with red ribbon on her waist and a red rose on her right chest, her magic carpet turned into a pair of earing.

Jade grinned like a mad man and started going crazy on killing the monster, the monster kept hitting her but did not do any damage but it only made her annoyed so she chanted "Oh holy Power, grant your most divine attack and let this monster perish!!" A big circle appeared ontop of the monster, then anothr 5 medium circle appwared and she pointed her katana towards the sky, then pointed it to the monster. When she was done, she turned back and watched from above, well until sinbad pulled her down and she landed gracefully and gently.

Jade only sighted and said "Well king sinbad, my job here is done so please, do noy do that to me" the reasonwhg she was saying that was because sinbad pulled her by the waist while looking at her pervertedly, sinbad only chuckled and said seductivly "Oh please jade, I know you want this" jade was about to punch him but all of her djinns appeared and tried to calm jade down but they were too late cause jade already punched him on the stomach and kicked his groin and sinbad collapsed on the ground and jafar just came to his aid and noticed jade so he asked dangerously "What did you do yo sin?" Jade looked angry and said "I kicked and punched him because he is so perverted, he is a devil like my djinns said "Then all of them turned serious, kouen said "Who are you really?" Jade only smirked evilly and said "We are the next generation, her djinns chatted to the others and met the old generation.

Kouen was so interested in this girl so he said "Come with me at kou in one week and then you can go home, I want to investigate something." Jade looked scaeed and looked above saying "Maybe~~" kouen looked at her menacingly and said "You will come" jade could noy help but gulp and sighted "Fine" kouen inly nodded while the others mourn or whatever it was that they were doing.

Sinbad went back to her and started eyeing her, jade shiverd and said "Stop eyeing me like that! You pervert, dont look at me like you are undressing me with your eyes!! You b-arghhhh" jade only fummed cause she cant say the bitcb word and accidentaly said "You little peice of cunt!! Uhhhhb I mean shit!!" Everyone became silent while kouen,koumei,kouha and sinbad grinned, kouha said "So jade, you wanna go?" Jade looked at him confused andsaid "What?" Kouha simply strode over to her and whisperd in her ear "I said, I want to Fq sensless and eat your little cunt" jade became flusterd and stutted "W-w-w-what??? No no no no no" kouha only grinned and said "Dont worry, we will be doing it once you know the news" jade became serious and said "What news?" Kouha only shrugged and said "Who knows?"

😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😦😢😢😢
Im sorry I did not update but, who cares?? No one is reading it anyway so why say some authors note?