Koumies Ending

Ren Koumei

He was the love of my life, he would always make time for me, he always took me out, give me gifts and most of all make me happy.

I opened the door towards the dinning room and all of them look at me so I took a deep breath and said "The man who captured my heart was koumei" koumei smiles and hugged me and the others only sightd and I heard kouha said "I will eventually fing a woman perfect for me.

1 month later

I sat on our bed waiting for him yo return, he always come to our room late at night with some love bite marks so I decided to wait for him and confrong him, speak of the devil and he shall come. He opened the door but he was coverd in love bite marks so I sihted and said "Can, can we get a diborce paper koumei?" His eyes widened as the shape of saucer and panicked and said "No please sont jade! Your the only one i-" I cut him off by saying "In my heart, then why do you have love bite marjs and always come to our room late!" I started to cry and he hugged me and said "Some of the maids did this while I was asleep, if you want proof, I can take you here right now jade" jade only cried ao koumei sihtd and started kissing her slowly on her neck and started undressing the both of them and the night was one  of her favorite nights....

9 MONTHS LATER

3rdmperson Pov:
The two of you have 3 children, 2 boys and one girl. The boys got auburn hair and have ruby red eyes but got their fathers personaliy that is calm and collected, they even got their uncles personallity (sinbad) flirtatious and (kouen) intimidating. The two of them are a little uandere. The girl has dark pink hair and ruby red eyes. She is cool,calm,collected and flirtatious (from sinbad) and loves reading books anout the history of the books and a little intimidating (from kouen). The two boys are named Damien and Lucifer while the girl was named alice. The weapon of damien is a sword, lucifer is a spear while alice is a bow and arrow. All of them trained to be a fighter.