Kouha's ending

Ren kouha

He was the man that always makes me happy, always makes me feel warm, always makes butterflies on my stomach and always makes me feel loved. Today, I am anouncing that kouha is the man that I will choose. As I walked to the hallway, my palms kept swetting and I became more nerviouse, as I reached for the door to the dinning room. The maids opened the door for me and all of the siblings looked at me but thre pair of eyes were desperate to know who i choose so I took a deep breath and said "I will tell you today the name of the man who made me feel happy and loved, the mans name is.......... kouha Ren" kouha jumped with joy and hugged me, I huggd back and the two knly looked down and sighted. 2 weeks later, kouha decided to makw a family.....

9 months later.......
4 boys were running around the kingdom as their butler chasd them, one of them have dark pink hair and ruby red eyes named Kouka, one of them were dark blue/black (from hakuryuu) and red eyes named Hak, one have auburn hair and purple tips with dark pink eyes named blake and the last one have auburn hair and black eyes (from hakuryuu) named Damien. All of them got their intimidatingand a little sadistic and confident personality from their father and a cool,calm and kind personality fro  thekr mother. Koukas weapon is a sword,haks weapon is a double dagger,blakes weapon is a pistol and damiens weapon is a spear. All of them were hard working and strong, they were verh active but always looked and act like a gentleman......

Then endd