Marrying one of the princes of kou

3rd person:
Jade was going to the throne room to meet her father because he has something important to tell her. Jade walked in the throne room ans said You needed me  father?" The king only nodded and sais "You will be marrying one of the princes in the kou empire to unite with them and create powerful blah blah blah..." jade did not listen due to shock and said "Can I marry the one I fall inlove with?" The king smiled proudly and said "Ofcourse, that is why you are moving there now, I am giving you 1 month to fall inlove with the princes" Jade only sighted and  though 'I wanna die young~~' while walking out the thrond room and went to her room and pacgot her staffs,wsapons and cloths.

She took a bath and wore a red kimono,black outer kikono,red flats and a golden ornament. She tied her hair into a perfect ribbon using the ornament and went to the throne room and said goodbye....

Time skip~~○
Jade reached kou empire and saw all of the ren family by the gate so she opened her fan and fanned herself but on the inside, she ws fangirling so she just tannd herself more while her servants questioned "Are you very hot princess?would yoh like me yo fan you?" Jade only noddd and they began fanning her. For how many minutes, the carriage stoped and the servants also stoped and opened the door. One of them opened the door, the other one helping the princess get down andt the othr one holding her kimoni so it wont be dirty. Then when they reach the palace, the servant left the princessmon her room and started placing her cloths and staffs in the right places, then a miad came in the room and said that dinner is ready so jade left and went to the dining room.

There she heard all of the ren family talking about somethings but when the door opened, they all turned to see who it was and was silent. Thats when they continued eating but then, sometimes the ren brothers would constantly flirt with her but she just answerdd them plainly gaining a laught from the others.

When they were done eating all of the ren brothers escprted me to my room while flirting. This eventuallt happened everyday and when they have a chance, they would kiss me,flirt with me or even have a masturbating session with me so I eventually fall inlove with.................