Kouens Ending

Ren Kouen....
He was my man and the love of my life, he always makes me happy,safe,warm and love, he always talk to me when he have time and he protects me even if my knee only have tiny itsy bitsy scrape, he always treat it like it was a big wound.

This is ths day where I am going to choose my husband, I  walk into the throne room and all eyes were on me so I said "I know who I have to choose" they all nodded and I took a deep breath and said "I Love you, Ren Kouen" he smiled and hugged me shile the others cry but I only smiled at them and koumie and kouha said that it was okay so I smiled while kouen was grinning evilly so I laughed nerviously and said "Okay kouen, I know you're excited but can we do it other time?" Kouen shook his head and I screamed while the others laugh their ass off and kouen started chasing me.

THIS IS GONNA BE A LONGGGGGGGGG NIGHTTTTTTTTT~~~~~~~~~~~

Then eventually caught me but when we walk in our room he slept.....

3rd person view:
Jade though that kouen slept soshe wenf to the bathroom and took a shower, once she was done she just put on her jightgown and went to lie down near kouen but a pair of arms snaked to her waist and she heard a seductive voice "You will go take a shower when Im done doing you al night like my favorite book" she blushed and kouen started to kiss her neck and took her clothes off, he also tookhis robe off and started to insert two fingers tk jade and pumped fast. She loves to see jade squirm and moan loud under him and he coukd feel his erection get hard so he took out his fingrs and inserted his p****  and they went on tw0 rounds, one round at the bathroom and slept.

9 months later....
Jade and kouen had twins, one girl and one boy. The girl was named jane and the boy as named James, jane have auburn hair and dark pink eyes while james have dark pink hair with some slightly blue tips fro  his distant uncle (sinbad) and red ruby eyes, the two of them were calm and collected while the other kids roamed around like wild boar and pigs and the two of them were cool and awsome like their father but thsy were not emotionless. Janes weapon was a shotgun while james was a katana. The two of tjem kept training martial arts, how to use their weapons, taekwando, self defence, and other fighting skills. Never in their lives did they ever fight, the two of them were the peice maker..

The endd.....