Author's Note

Wow, I've always wondered how Hazel would have reacted in the present world while I was writing the last book LitNS. I've come back from my little hiatus, so here's the new thing to get everything fired up. Fresh. Modern.

With new problems.

For those who's new to Hazel Adler, consider the following questions (Yay 20 questions! Not really)

1. Would Hazel be the nice girl at school? Probably not, I guess.

2. Would she be so bad that she'd get in trouble with the cops? ... perhaps?

3. Alright, screw the cops, would she be so bad that she'd get in trouble with the mob? HIGHLY HIGHLY LIKELY THERE

And of course, the modern high school question we would all ask; how in the hell would she react to other 21st century hallway hoarding, makeup caked BITCHES every high school needs a significant dose of? Man, that's going to be something fun to work on.

And what would Levi be as a teen boy? Who knows. He won't be too nice though, we should all know that by now.

I wouldn't exactly label this book as another 'sequel' to Light in the Night Sky, since nothing in the chain of events actually link back there anymore, so its completely unnecessary to go back and read that long string of ... idk. You guys would have probably already picked up the high school bit before, so obviously it's a modern AU. And yes, most of the SNK casts will be in their teen years in this lifetime.

There were a lot of scenes of Levi and Hazel I never got to mention in the last book, so this is a good place to just flood the entire thing with. And instead of accompanying Hazel going off to slay titans like you used to, you're gonna stick by her side as she pulls off her rudest bitchiest comments at the worst times EVER (and probably offend a noteworthy majority of the population), master her growing list of smooth lies, and just ... live like a normal teen girl who's a bit out of whack in society, growing up with everything we have to grow up with ourselves.

Her attitude doesn't change.

His attitude doesn't change.

Their actions do.

Their roles do.

I'm not gonna ruin it.

I'll go back and edit all the chapters up cleanly once I get the whole book up, so reader-chan, you'll probably find a whole batch of mistakes, A WHOLE lot of them. Gomenasai~

Another little note, this isn't some 'love at first sight' that takes place at the bottom of the Eiffel tower or anything. We're rolling off on a slow start and I'm hoping there's development or something like that instead of the BAM!, they're in love kinda thing.

So please reader-chan, without any more rambling, feel free to proceed over to chapter one to your right, or prologue, or whatever.

Hope you enjoy.

{Update as of 20/12/14: This is a reboot of the original Guns and Cigarettes started in mid 2014. The plot has been altered and rearranged, so if you've started before the sudden taking down of the book, I highly recommend a reread. Sorry for such inconvenience}

_____________________

Copyright © AttackOnFeels, 2014. All Rights Reserved.

No part of this document may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means electronic, mechanical, recording, photocopying or otherwise, without prior written permission of the author.

Levi and other SNK characters belong to Hajime Isayama.

OC characters belong to me.

This fan-fiction belongs to me.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

NOTE: Contains a whole lot of cussing, drug references and possible graphically violent scenes (?) Viewer discretion is advised.