.9.

Bin.

Jungkook and I had been hanging out for a while but only on weekends. We hardly see at school and even Eunwoo seemed to be avoiding me, I didn't know why but it didn't hurt anyway.

“You've got ice cream on your the side of your cheek..” Jungkook said as I tried getting it off. He reached his arms out wiping my cheek with his hands.

“Is it gone?”

He grinned, sipping his coffee while I stared confusingly at him. “I just wanted to touch your cheek, there was no ice cream”

“Smooth” I chuckled, eating a spoon of ice cream. He dropped his drink asking me about what I thought about art. To be honest, I wasn't a Fan. Sure, some where Really Good but I couldn't analyze the artistic gestures used to create it.

“I want to paint you” he said shocking me. I knew he was an art lecturer.

“Paint me? What are you talking about?”

“I want your image on my wall. I would like to paint you” he concluded, staring directly into my eyes.

“Hmm..if it's what you really want then alright.” I answered as he sipped his coffee again.

••••

Wow.

First time seeing him this month and that was the only thing he could utter? ‘Did you miss my little friend?’

I wanted to stab his little Friend.

“You didn't miss me?” he faked a frown pulling Me closer to him. I pushed him away not wanting to have a problem down there.

“Where were you for a whole fucking month?”

“Stop swearing, you're turning me on” he mentioned, biting hit on his lip. This nerve of this pervy bastard.

“Why am I wasting my time with you?” I said about to leave when he embraced me warmly. His hands stared around my waist. It didn't go further than that. His neck was on my shoulder and I could feel his heartbeat.

“I missed you.” he whispered.

“Where did you go?” I asked softly as he kissed my neck sweetly, burying his head into it completely.

“Went for Work. Told you I was a model remember?” he mumbled. My watch beeped ruining the moment, I had a class by this time.

“Eunwoo I have to go. Let's talk lett-”

“Shhh!” he hugged me tightly. “Dont go. Let's just enjoy the moment”

I agreed.

••••

Eunwoo.

“When did your stupid ass get back from the States?” Olivia asked sitting on her boyfriend's legs.

“My ass is not stupid” I rolled my eyes.

“You left your boyfriend all alone for a month, its stupid” Sunmi said. I didn't even have her time right now. I thought about why I did that Moonbin. Sure, I was pretending to move on for Everyone but It doesn't feel like I'm pretending anymore.

I actually want to move on but the question is...Will Bin be the right person? He wasn't even sure what he was into yet.

“Hey Eunwoo, I heard your Art lecturer got changed”

“Mr Holt?”  I raised a brow as Olivia nodded.

“He is so Young and looks exactly like you. I have seen his art and he is pretty good” Olivia said as Sunmi avoided my gaze. Something wasn't right.

“What is the name of the new lecturer Liv?” I questioned focusing on her lips.

She tried to think hard for a while before Sunmi beat her to it. She looked up at me with Pity in her eyes.

“Eunwoo....” her voice was shaky. “Its Jungkook. Jungkook is your Art lecturer”

----

More Drama!