.20.

Eunwoo.

I think I'm finally falling in love with Someone who loves me too. If you guessed Bin, then you are right.

I love the way he looks at me, I love the way he hugs me back, I love the way he acts shy after ever kiss. I love the way he gets frightened each time I hug him from behind.

I love the fact that I am his world. I love him. I love Bin.

“You are painting again...” it was a question that sounded more or less like a statement.

“Yes” I replied continuing my work. I was done already, I just needed to thicken the lips. Finishing, I turned to look at Jungkook who had a drink in his hand.

“Is Bin the reason why you are painting again?” Jungkook asked as I sat beside him. Smiling, I shook my head. “Bin might have been my Inspiration but isn't the real reason. I'm doing this because I don't want to lose the only thing I have. It's true, you taught me how to paint but I fell in love with painting. When we broke up, I broke up with  painting too” I smiled again. “I was too broken to look at the canvas. I knew you loved me Jungkook and I knew you didn't want to let me go but I was mad and angry cause you didn't fight enough for me.”

Jungkook nodded listening to me. He didn't interrupt. He didn't want to.

“I saw myself as a failure that no one could fight for...so I didn't want to paint anymore cause I felt like a failure....but I'm beginning to love myself and painting again” I stated as Jungkook flashed a sad smile. I liked Jungkook but not as much as I loved MoonBin.

I wanted Jungkook as A friend, nothing more.

“Are you in love with Bin?” Jungkook asked as I looked at my drink feeling shy suddenly. Of course I loved Bin but they all didn't need to know that.

“What do you think?” I grinned, sipping my juice in silence.

••••

“I want you to meet my mom” i said caressing Bin's hair. He looked up at me with a confused look on his face.

“You want me to meet your mother?”

“I just said that” I replied as he sat up properly to face me. He observed my expression, thinking deeply if I was kidding or not.

“Why?” his soft voice sounded like music to my ears.

“cause you are very special to me” I said wrapping my arms tightly around him. His body was squishy.

“Eunwoo, Do you think its working? are you moving on?” he inquired with a hint of doubt in his voice.

“What do you think Bin? Do you think I love you?” I asked as He sighed. He probably didn't know if I did or not. But it's my fault for not telling him. I should tell him, if I love him or not.

“Bin..I think I'm in l-”

The phone rang shutting me up. Talk about really bad timing. Jinwoo's name flashed across the screen. What's happening?

“Hey, what's up?”

“Eunwoo, its Jungkook”

My heart clenched. What happened to Jungkook.? “What's wrong with him?”

“He tried to commit. He's at the hospital. He's been in ICU for a while now”

“I'll be there..” I said hanging up as Bin looked worriedly at me.

“Something wrong?” he asked as I nodded. Placing a kiss on his forehead, I grabbed my keys and wallet.

“I'll tell Sunmi to take you back, I'll come visit soon okay?” I said, running out of the house in tears. It was my fault.

Jeon Jungkook do not fucking die on Me.

----

Plot twist.