.23.

Very important A/N at the end,please Read!

Bin.

Stop it”

Sanha kept splashing water on me. I didn't like it but he seemed to be enjoying himself so I let him continue. I watched Sanha deep his whole body into the water while I took out my phone to see more notifications.

17 missed calls from Jungkook.

42 missed calls from Unknown.

3 messages from Sunmi.

1 message from Unknown.

4 missed calls from Olivia.

Deleting the notifications, I opened my camera app taking pictures and videos of Sanha swimming. I took selfies of myself also. Posting some on Instagram, I went with the tag; #I'mFine.

Officialeunwoo liked your photo.

I left the App immediately as Sanha got out of the water. Handing him the towel, he cleaned himself up as we headed towards the Ranch.

“Want to ride alone or ride with me?” I asked as he nodded pulling me with him.

“Let's ride together” he concluded as we picked a Horse. I was a skilled Horse Rider. Don't laugh, I am not kidding. I rode horses with my Mom when I was still young. She was a vet who specialized in treating Horses.

We rode quietly and Sanha knew I was thinking again. I had  promised not to cry but it was difficult keeping the tears in.

“Bin” Sanha called with his arms wrapped around my Waist. “I wish I could date you. I wish I could treat you better but I can't I'm sorry.”

“I'm sorry too Sanha. It was dumb of me to ask that.” I laughed painfully remembering how Eunwoo had asked me that question too.

“You hungry? I know a Good chicken place” He said excitedly as I laughed. I rode us back to the stables, we highlighted and went to get Lunch.

Truthfully, I was thankful for Yoon Sanha in my life.

••••

“Her name's Sandra” my mom began as I shrugged. “So?”

“She's my boss's daughter” my mom added as I faced the girl who was seated on the couch poised. She had her hair up in a ponytail. She had a stripe patterned gown on and her eyes were clear white as Crystal. She was pretty. Very pretty.

“I thought you both would make Good friends” mom said while I rolled my eyeballs. I definitely knew how this story would go. I'm sorry mom but there's no way she's becoming your daughter in-law.

“Sure..” I answered in a bored tone as she left feeling all giddy. I looked down at the shy girl who hadn't uttered a word since I entered. “You are Sandra right?”

She nodded as an idea came to mind. Taking out my phone, I dialled a familiar number, we were going bowling.

••••

“I invited a few people if you don't mind” She said while I shrugged. I didn't real care afterall what was the harm in meeting new people?

“Sanha!” I yelled as his figure approached us steadily. Sandra looked at me, confused. I could be friends with her but she could be more with Sanha. Just think about it.

Sanha × Sandra.

“....Hi” She greeted with a smile.

“Hey” he greeted back.

“Sanha this is Sandra and Sandra Sanha” I introduced as a sly smile played on my lips.

“Its nice to meet you” they both said as they shook hands.

Putting my arms around them, I turn to Sanha. “Those bowling pins won't wait for anyone, so shall we?”

“Ne” The girl uttered shyly as Sanha looked away trying to hide the blush on his cheek. The boys went against each other with Sanha beating me a lot. I had my revenge when Sandra whooped his ass too.

“Guys I'll be back” I said as they both nodded. Laughing, I headed towards an hotdog stand Sanha and Sandra would definitely get along so well. It would be nice to see them Date.

I took out my wallet to pay for my snacks when an arm grabbed mine. The Fuck! I looked up and immediately, I wanted the ground to swallow me up.

“Can we talk?” Eunwoo asked with his beautiful glistering eyes. I swear it was the same pair of eyes I had fallen in love with. The trust in his eyes wavered as he stayed continuously at me.

I looked at my food and bit my lips. Wrong Timing Cha Eunwoo....but

   Tell me, how could I have said No?

------

To be honest, I was really thinking of deleting this book. I'll explain all in the next chapter. I'm very sorry to everyone I delayed but I couldn't continue. I didn't know how and there was so much...*sighs* here's an update. I'm sorry again.thank you for your patience but I do have a lot of things going on rn so...please bear with me.