.Epilogue.

Why do People fall in love?

Cha Eunwoo seemed to have forgotten the whole concept of falling in love. He was sure, falling in love entailed more than just butterflies and Fairytale endings. He was sure that there was so much more to finding out what Love really meant but he didn't get that Chance.

      Jeon Jungkook didn't let him understand love cause he left. He left him with new feelings to hold unto. He left him with Pain, Bitterness, Regrets and Lust. Perhaps, If A little bitterness had been added to the system, maybe He would have been suicidal but Jinwoo or Myungjun didn't let it happen.

  Heartbreak was all part of the process but even Eunwoo couldn't understand if heartbreaks were meant to hurt this much. He had read about it, he had watched Movies about it but none of those things could compare to the way he felt in real life.

   It felt like His Heart was yanked off his Body cause he did feel like part of himself was missing.

Which was why he attended parties.

He picked up modeling Jobs And dropped painting so he wouldn't feel so alone.

He never missed an opportunity to go clubbing with his friends.

He didn't want the darkness or pain or whatever it was to eat him alive.

He wasn't a fan of loneliness.

       Pulling his hood over his head, he walked into the House with People greeting him from every where. Most People he knew Years ago, most people he had just met.

      He hurriedly made his way towards the Kitchen where he knew the booze was going to be stored. He wanted to get wasted before the Night even began.

     “Yo! Eunwoo!” one of his teammates from Soccer Called as Eunwoo stopped to exchange Pleasantries with him.

  “Sup?”

  “Can you get me with your sister?” the boy pleaded as Eunwoo watched his Teammate beg continuously.

“Sure. Whatever Mehn” He replied as his teammate flashed him a Thumbs up as Eunwoo hurried in his steps towards the Kitchen not bothering to stop anymore when anyone greeted him.

    Eunwoo was disappointed to find what he referred to as 'Pre-alcohol' in the Fridge and he shook his head. Whose house was it anyway? He didn't know. He wasn't sure. He just needed something strong to keep the Nightmares away.

   “I see you're drinking again” his Sister said, staring at the can of beer in her brother's arm.

She too was curious. She wanted to know not 'when' her brother was going to heal but if her brother was going to heal.

    “A Guy in my team wants to go out with you. I can't remember his name but..you should go out with him” Eunwoo shrugged as his sister chuckled.

“Do you want to dance?” she asked her brother as Eunwoo shook his head. He was against it. He didn't like to Dance at parties. He had always preferred the classical ballroom dances not the 21st Century, Grinding on someone type of dancing.