.22.

Bin.

“Its really exciting that your back. How's school Been?” He asked as I shrugged fighting with my turkey. Sanha fought back a laugh as I glared hard at him. I still hadn't forgiven him for calling me TrashBin.

“School is good” I briefly replied. My mom came in with more fried rice as she placed it on the table. Sanha dipped the serving spoon into it, taking two huge spoon as I watched.

“Hey Yoon Sanha, the moment you finish this rice, you are dead okay? I didn't invite you to finish our food stuffs” I said as my mother hit my arm..Damn. She hit hard.

“Let him eat. You both have become skinny away” she said as I nodded. There wasn't good food at SNU.

“So Bin are you seeing anyone?” My dad asked as I shrugged remembering Eunwoo. I shook my head as a no, hoping for them to let the conversation die but they didn't.

“Why? No good girls at your university?”

“Honey, you aren't getting younger, you need a woman in your life..”

“Your mother is right. You need to have a stable girlfriend who will...”

I hit the table so hard, it frightened them. My mother stared at me shocked. “Look Mom and Dad, I just had the worst break up ever, so please don't ask about my love life..” I stood up fighting back the tears. “Thank you for the meal” and I went into the kitchen with Sanha coming behind me. He sighed hugging me tightly.

“It will be fine..I promise..”

Would it? Would it really be?

••••

Sanha

Eunwoo looked pitiful. He didn't look happily in love like he was with Bin but why was he with Jungkook? Was he threatened? Blackmailed? Everyone needed and wanted to know but no one asked.  No one was ready to hear the truth.

“Okay, I know we all love Eunwoo but he's being stupid right now..” Jinwoo said. “How can he choose Jungkook again?”

“Should we break them up?” MyungJun asked, slowly staring his coffee with his straw.

“Guys. Let's just leave things this way. Let's not hurt them more. If Eunwoo really thinks its Jungkook he wants to be with, then we are going to have to live with it.. Okay?”

I heard sighs of disappointment, even I sighed myself. Maybe it was best this way. Maybe Bin should move on too.

••••

“Where are we going?” Bin growled. I laughed knowing I literally dragged him out of Bed this morning.

“You'll see” I grinned stepping on the Accelerator. Bin shook his Head, placed his hood over head, leaned back and looked outside. I couldn't blame him. The view was nice.

“Bin...I won't ask you to get over Eunwoo, I won't ask you to stop loving him but I'm going to ask you to stop crying over him” I said. I knew he cried. Damn. I wasn't stupid. I knew how hurt he would be feeling right now but I'm here and I want him to know that. I won't let him get hurt and I am going to help him move on.

“Sanha..” his voice cracked. “Do you want to date me?”

••••

Shocker! How do you guys even read this book? Honestly, I'm grateful. You guys are the ones still keeping this book on Wattpad and I'm sorry if I have disappointed anyone by the way I write. Bear with me, I'm working on myself.

Thank you for loving this book.

Happy Holiday everyone!