.18.

Eunwoo.

It was a few cuts. I didn't get why they all made it a big deal. I was fine. Those losers hit like girls, so I was fine. Olivia probably called the whole world since she was the one who bailed me out of jail taking me to an hospital and Sunmi would be worried as Fuck but I am fine. Very fine to be precise. I just wouldn't be able to play in the game tonight.

"Are you okay?" she asked amidst tears as she hugged me warmly.

"Why are you crying? Nothing's going to happen to me"

She shook her head not wanting to let me go. "Do you know how worried the fuck I was? I thought I had lost you. I lost mom And dad, I can't afford to lose you too"

"Sunmi, you won't lose me. I-"

The door opened revealing Three of my friends and on ex. Jinwoo, Sanha, Myungjun And...

"Bin?" I called out unsure. He didn't reply. Instead, his eyes was peeled to my body, scanning my Wounds and bandages. Jinwoo and Sanha made their way to me.

"Why did you get into a fight alone? You should have called us, you ass" Jinwoo mentioned almost flicking my forehead. Thank God for Sunmi.

"Eunwoo, you are a shithead do you know that?"

I groaned cause Sanha was about to lecture me into good health. My head was hurting from the introduction already but then I probably deserved it. Seeing that I stupidly got myself into this position.

But nobody asked the most important question. Was it as if they knew? Or they didn't want to ask at all?

Myungjun tapped one of my wounds making me squirm as I held the pain. Damn. Why so mean? "You are not to come to school for a week until you are healed. Jinwoo will make sure you get your assignments passed to you. Am I clear?"

"Crystal" I replied. Myungjun was a very scary person but he had been my friend right from high school. He was way older than me and at school he was my teacher but he got himself a Job at SNU as the Deputy Vice Chancellor, long before I got admitted into that school.

"We'll leave you two to talk" Sunmi mentioned as She walked out with the rest of my friends leaving Bin behind. Bin hadn't said a word, he just kept looking at me.

"I won't bite you know?" I grinned as he looked down at the floor.

"Why did you get into a fight?How?" he asked and that was the question I had been waiting for to be asked.

I remember going to get drunk cause I wanted to get him out of my head but I got into a fight and ended up here. It wasn't much of a story though.

"Got drunk and things happened" I explained as he nodded. "Bin..." I called as he looked up at me. "Can you come here?"

He hesitated before moving towards me until He was directly beside me. I observed him trying to find ingenuity in his worry but I found known. He was concerned. Really concerned.

"Bin, That person you like..who is it?"

His eyeballs widened as he nervously looked around. "Its nobody"

"I want you to stop liking that person and give us a try.." I mentioned as Bin sighed.

"I'm sorry Eunwoo I can't. I really do not want to used."

"I want to move on and Bin I want to move on with you." I said sincerely. He looked at me with doubt his eyes. I tapped the side of my bed signalling for him to sit.

He sat down while I sat up straight.

"I got drunk cause I was trying to avoid the feelings I have for you"

"You like me?"

I nodded, cupping his Chin. "And I don't want it to end there. I want to love you, cherish you, wake up with you every morning and I know it's going to take a while but eventually it will happen.. so Bin, will you court me?"

Bin's lips tugged into a bright smile. Have i ever said that He had a beautiful smile? "Yes I will"

With that, I Sealed our lips together as It fit perfectly against each others.

----

Where's Jungkook??