Introduction

"Louis, stop that, you're gonna get hurt." Liam said for the millionth time. Louis just hopped down from the counter and climbed back on. Liam sighed knowing that he's not gonna get his big brother to stop doing that.

Louis got bored of what he was doing in a minute and sat on the floor. He started rocking back and forth while scripting some lines of a Disney movie that Liam couldn't figure out.

"Li, I want chocolate." Louis said jumping up from his sitting place after a little and standing in front of Liam who is sitting on one of the kitchen's bar stools, reading a magazine.

"No, Lou. You had a lot of chocolate today. You just had some like 30 minutes ago too." Liam said, not looking up from the magazine. Louis let out an angered sound from his throat and stomped his legs.

"I want chocolate. Chocolate. I want chocolate." He said the line repeatedly until Liam replies.

"I said no, Louis. So, no. You can't have any today." Liam said, finally looking at his brother. Louis made a sound from his throat again and started crying. He hit the magazine Liam was reading and sent it flying to the floor. Liam sighed knowing very clearly where this is going.

Louis sat on the ground and started hitting his own head repeatedly. Liam gasped and got down from the bar stool. He took a hold of Louis' hands.

"Sh... it's okay. I would give you some. Calm down." Liam said smoothly but Louis is too gone into his meltdown already. Louis stood up and walked to the living room still crying and hitting his own head.

Liam decided that giving the boy some chocolate would be fine than talking. So he walked over to the fridge and looked through the stuff in the fridge.

He closed the fridge after he found some chocolate and walked into the living room to give the chocolate to Louis but the boy was nowhere to be seen. Liam walked around the whole house, calling Louis' name but he didn't hear Louis' cries or sounds he makes or anything at all. Silence was heavy with worry. Liam paused and looked around again. No sign.

Then it hit him, Louis has escaped again.

He hasn't escaped since he was 14 and Liam hoped that this was just a nightmare, not reality. He jumped out of the front door and looked around. He turned to his right hoping to find Louis at the park he loves a lot. His mind was racing a million thoughts at a time.

He ran down the street looking for his big brother. He called Louis' name and asked everyone he met if they saw Louis. Since it's dark outside, he got no clue. He quickened his pace and cursed himself for not taking his car. He felt like such a failure at taking care of his brother.

He was about to give a call to the police but then something caught his eyes, making him stop dead in track.

There Louis was, getting dragged to the direction of their house by none other than Harry Styles, Liam's childhood best friend who disappeared after moving houses 8 years ago.

Autistic!Louis (Overlapped with ADHD)

****

WARNINGS :

- As mentioned in the description, this book may contain triggering content. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

- boyxboy/gay content (if you don't know what Larry is.)

- Rape (I would put warnings)

- Louis has some childhood habits that he can't give up. 

- NOT EVERYONE IS THE SAME. Just don't read like first two chapters of this book and say, "I have a friend with autism and he's not like Louis. You're disrespecting people with autism by making it look like Louis has infantilism." I write something for a reason. Every behavior of Louis points out a symptom of Autism. And everyone is different and it's according to their family's behaviors, environment, country, culture, etc. So, if you don't know something well enough, just don't talk. 

- This is no place to be rude. So if you plan on being rude take your ass outta here, exit is that way.

If I ever got anything wrong please do tell me in a nice way 'cause NO BEING RUDE. (:

Finally, I love y'all. Happy reading! (: xxx

- Ash