8. "I like Louis."

"I want that shirt! No! That one!" Louis is pointing at a pile of hundreds of shirts in the closet and every time Liam picks one up he says no.

"Which one, Lou? Come and pick the one you want." Liam said frustrated. Louis stomped over to the pile of clothes and picked a one with red stripes on it. He hummed and tried to dress himself. He pulled the bottom of the t shirt wide but it was not so gentle, Liam was afraid the boy would tear the shirt apart. He decided to see how long Louis can manage it.

"No, buddy. Your head goes in the big hole and hands go in the two small holes." Liam instructed as he helped Louis with his shirt. Louis hissed at Liam every time he'd try to help him because he wanted to do it all by himself, but Liam helped him anyway.

"All done! Good job, Lou! You did it all by yourself!" Liam cheered and held his hand up asking for a high five. Louis beamed as he gave Liam a high five.

They walked down the stairs as Liam's phone started ringing. Liam pulled it out and saw the call is from Harry. He wondered why he's calling this early in the morning.

"Hey, Haz! What's up?" Ha asked in his usual cheery voice.

"Hi. I... um... I-I was- I was wondering- I..." Harry stuttered making Liam impatient to hear out what he has to say.

"Gosh, Haz, just say it." Liam chuckled and heard Harry let out a nervous chuckle from the other end.

"I have something important to talk with you. So, I was wondering if you could come over to mine tonight, for dinner." Harry finally said after gathering up all the courage he has. 'God, if I'm nervous this much now, how am I gonna survive the moment I really tell him.'

It's been few weeks since Liam last saw Harry. Every time he asked him to come over he'd say that he has something that goes with his business. So Liam thought, why not.

"Sure, Haz. We'd come over around 6. Is that fine with you?" Liam asked after humming a little. He heard Harry gulp and it made him worried.

"Is everything okay, Haz?" Liam asked and it only made him wonder more when Harry nervously repeated the word 'yes' several times.

"Okay, you're not telling me something, but you gotta tell me that when we come over." Liam demanded.

'That's the problem.' Harry thought before bidding his goodbyes and hanging up.

-

"Alright, let's go to Harry's house!" Liam cheered as he finished brushing Louis' hair so it looks less messy. Louis squealed and ran out of his room and down the stairs, making Liam gasp.

"Slow down! You'd fall!" He called out, only making Louis more energetic. Louis giggled as he ran down the stairs. He hopped up and down as he waited for Liam to come downstairs. Liam chuckled at his enthusiasm and guided the boy to the front door.

"Put on your shoes, Lou." Liam said and watched as Louis try to put the wrong shoe to the wrong foot. He chuckled and helped the boy.

"To the car we go!" Liam cheered after putting his shoes on and grabbing his car keys. Louis lifted his arms up asking to be carried. Liam cooed and picked his elder brother up.

"Put your seatbelt on, Lou." Liam said wanting to see if Louis can do that by himself now. Louis dragged the seatbelt in one shift motion and almost broke it. Liam gasped and guided his hand. They successfully put the seatbelt on and Liam jogged to the driver's side.

"Want chocolate." Louis mumbled when they are already on the road making Liam sigh.

"You can have some when we get to Harry's house. It's only a 10 minutes ride, babe." He said but Louis shook his head and demanded again.