20. "Don't you want to see, LiLi?"

"Hey, Li! Oh my god! It's been so long!" Harry jumped forward and hugged the life out of Liam and Liam happily returned the favor.

"You visited me like a week ago, Harry." Liam chuckled.

"But still." Harry said making Liam and Zayn both roll their eyes.

"Hi, Zayn." He hugged Zayn too. They have grown a bit close with the past incidents because it seemed like they were the only stable ones with all that's been going on.

"Where's Lou?" Liam asked walking into the house. He bit his bottom lip and shook his head when suddenly he felt like leaving. He thought about how he's not a dirty person. He thought about how it was their fault not his.

"He's upstairs, in his room." Harry said and Liam was already climbing up the stairs with both Zayn and Harry following close behind.

Harry was almost bouncing up and down with happiness since he knew how happy Louis is gonna be. Once they are near Louis' room, Liam whispered.

"Haz, go in first." Harry nodded and went in. He found Louis sprawled on his bed with the iPad in his hands.

"Hey, Lou, see who's here." Harry said sitting on the bed next to Louis. The boy just ignored him as he played the game on the iPad.

"C'mon babe, see who it is." Harry rubbed Louis' back. Louis wiggled out of his touch and continued playing. Harry looked at Liam to find him still smiling despite of the fact Louis wasn't giving any attention to them.

He watched as Liam walked further into the room and sat on the bed.

"Don't you want to see, LiLi?" Brown eyed boy asked and it was all it took for Louis to turn his head around so fast that Harry was afraid the boy would have a whiplash.

"LILI!" He screamed as he jumped onto Liam. He hugged Liam so tight while bouncing on his knees and kept mumbling 'LiLi' under his breath. Liam finally let tears run down his cheeks without being able to hold in his emotions.

"Oh my god, Louis. I miss you so much." Liam said in between the sobs that left his mouth. Louis just kept a tight grip on Liam as if he's afraid that Liam would disappear. The brothers kept mumbling to each other as they hugged for another minute. Both Harry and Zayn had tears running down their cheeks watching the two brothers interact after almost half a year later.

Finally, Louis pulled out of the hug with a big grin plastered over his lips and it was surprising how Louis let Liam hug him for more than thirty seconds because the blue eyed boy wasn't a much of a hugger.

"Is LiLi gonna leave Louis again?" It was the first thing Louis asked.

"I don't think I will, Lou." Liam said trying to assure Louis even though he wasn't sure if he's gonna stay. His insecurities still had a loud and clear voice.

"Harry! LiLi 's gonna stay!" Louis cheered making Hary chuckle fondly.

"Why don't you show all the cool stuff you got when we went to Target few days ago while I plate some dinner?" Harry asked Louis while informing Liam where he would be. Louis squealed happily and tugged Liam out of the bed towards the corner of his room where all his toys are.

Harry left the room with Zayn following behind him, not wanting to interrupt the brothers.

"He has improved a lot, hasn't he?" Harry asked as he descended the stairs with Zayn.

"Of course he has. He used to be so against physical touch of any kind now he lets the people he trusts hug him. It's a big plus." Zayn explained making Harry hum with a nod.