13. Extraordinary

Zayn let a tear roll down his cheek and regretted right after when it broke the dam. More tears started rushing down his cheeks like a waterfall and he wiped then furiously before almost running over to his boyfriend.

"L-Li!" He exclaimed and was about to jump and hug the daylight out of Liam but Liam let out a whimper making Zayn stop mid-track. Zayn could clearly hear Liam take in a shaky breath.

"I-I'm- I'm s-sorry, Zee." Liam mumbled and looked down as tears started running down his cheeks. He felt so dirty. He knows that Zayn is gonna breakup with him soon. Who wants a dirty slut anyway? No one.

"N-no, don't apologize baby. It's not your fault. Sh..." Zayn said hurriedly to make sure that Liam doesn't get the wrong idea about all of this. But little did he know that he's too late for that.

"It is Zee. I-I should've pushed t-them away. I should have- I should have." Zayn watched as Liam buried his face in his palms as more tears made their way down his cheeks. Zayn carefully walked a little closer to his love and placed a hand on Liam's shoulder. He quickly retrieved his hand when Liam flinched away.

"I'm sorry." Zayn mumbled as he took a seat on the chair next to Liam's hospital bed. Liam didn't lift his head for like 5 minutes. He just stayed there with his head buried in his palms, thinking about everything over and over again. Zayn worriedly watched his boyfriend and decided to distract him since he knew that the boy is thinking too much again.

"Li? Baby?" He called carefully not to hurt Liam in any possible way. Liam lifted his head with a long, heavy sigh making Zayn smile sympathetically.

"I want you to know, no matter what those bastards did to you, I still love you the same. Hell yeah I have been- I have loved you since we were 18. I was just too shy for all of this. I just grew a pair like 3 months ago to ask you out. I understand if you don't want to love me but I love you so much Liam. I get it if you are not ready for it but I want you to know how much you mean to me. You mean the world to me." Zayn said all of this in one breath and looking at anything but Liam. He was too nervous. He heard Liam gasp and that's when he looked up.

"Y-you l-love me? After all of this? You love me?" Liam asked as he looked at Zayn in unbelief. Zayn nodded with a warm smile.

"I do, Li. I actually sent you a message last night around 3am but you didn't reply until around 10am. You always reply before that. I got worried and called Harry. He- He told me. Yeah." Zayn's voice broke when he thought about how his lovely boyfriend has been assaulted in the cruelest way possible.

"I-I don't know- I don't know if I can- I'm sorry. God, I'm such a fuck up. I will ruin everything. I will hurt you than I have already done. I can't- I can't-" Liam stopped mid-sentence when it became harder to breath suddenly.

He started gasping for air and Zayn quickly took notice of this and stood up from his seat. He didn't think before he wrapped an arm around Liam but it only made the boy who is obviously having a panic attack, panic more. Zayn quickly let go when he noticed this and pressed the button above Liam's hospital bed repeatedly.

Liam gasped for more air as he curled into himself to make himself as small as possible before everything went black.

-

"Louis, no! I said no. God please don't!" Harry said frustrated when Louis kept pushing his temper to the edge. He has to keep calm though. He knew that the boy didn't do those to make him upset.

"Alright, do that but don't tell me if you got hurt. Okay?" Harry said and pretended to be mad at him. He turned around and sat on one of the chairs in the kitchen. Louis tilted his head to a side as he studied Harry close from his place on the kitchen counter. He jumped off of the counter and walked over to Harry.