14. "A Thousand Times Stronger"

"You got to go to your day program, Lou. Don't be difficult now." Harry said as he tried to get the boy to get dressed. Louis was refusing to even step a foot into his boxers. Harry was planning on dropping the boy in the day program and going to the hospital to see Liam.

"NO!" He exclaimed quite loudly and flopped onto the bed with a whine. He kicked his legs around still whining. Harry sighed and crouched down to Louis' level.

"How about I give you some chocolate when you get changed? Hm?" He asked smiling at the still whiny boy. Louis perked up at that and stood up from the bed without another word. He walked out of the room, stark naked.

"Louis, come back here!" Harry sighed and followed the boy. He found Louis in the kitchen already digging through the fridge to find chocolate.

'This kid is so smart, god.' Harry thought, already knowing that his plan isn't gonna work.

"Babe, you can't walk around naked, sweetheart. At least wear these, please." Harry said holding up the boxers. It wasn't fair on his side. Louis is standing there in all his naked glory while Harry has to control his every emotion.

"No!" It seems like 'No' is today's word for Louis. Harry sighed and sat on one of the chairs in the kitchen. He wanted to go and see Liam really bad but he can't take Louis with him either.

"Louis, come here now." Harry said more sternly but Louis didn't budge. Harry sighed and walked over to where the boy is standing near the fridge, helping himself with a bar of chocolates.

"If you go to the day program, I'd take you to buy more chocolate and I would even take you to the park." Harry said ruffling Louis' fluffy hair a little and adjusting it again.

"Park?" Louis asked with wide eyes, full of happiness.

"Yes, honey. But only if you go to the day program." Harry said crouching down and widening one leg of the boxer shorts. Louis hurriedly stepped in almost ripping the boxers apart.

"Good boy! To the room we go!" Harry cheered making Louis let out a squeal and run up the stairs with new found energy. Harry chuckled a little and threw the wrapper in the bin, which was on the floor. He heard a whine come from the upstairs with a sound of something hitting the ground. Harry let out a sigh and ran up the stairs to Louis' room. He has brought his stuff to Louis' and Liam's place, figuring that it'd be easier than bring all Louis' stuff to his place.

"Babe, what's wrong?" Harry asked when he saw Louis' jeans along with his backpack thrown to the ground.

"Louis can't wear jeans!" Louis whined out, compliantly pointing at the jeans on the ground. Harry chuckled a little and leaned down to place a kiss on the boy's forehead. Louis pushed Harry away once he kissed the boy's forehead but Harry smiled nonetheless.

"Come here." Harry picked up the jeans and sat on the bed.

-

"Do you want me to take you there or can you go by yourself?" Harry asked once he stopped the car in front of the building that the day program is held in. Louis just carefully packed his coloring book back in his backpack and brought it to his lap from its place on the car floor.

"Babe? Do you want me to come with you?" Harry asked again. Louis looked out of the car window and nodded curtly, almost hitting his forehead on the glass.

"Alright. Let's go then." Harry stepped out of the car and walked over to Louis' side to find him trying to unbuckle the seatbelt. Harry opened the passenger side's door and helped Louis out once he unbuckled the seatbelt.