chapter 3

"Oh its you." Damaged said a little annoyed that he had interupted his 'small' nap. Fang had came in and not told him that he was going to do so ahead of time, so that small shed was littered with bones and other... random stuff.
*Silver's P.O.V(Yay finally we get to aee in aomeone pov)
I had gotten up in the middle of the nighr due to a nightmare. "Eh?" i said looking out the window. ((Bold means that they are her thoughts)). What is blue doing out so late? Eh ill worry about is later. I might as well get some water. Fudge, i cant reach the cups. WHY MUST I BE SO SHORT?! i grabbed a chair and carfully picked it up and carried it above my head. Even though i am tiny, i have some hidden strength. Heh i remember when i first showed Shadow my strength. They were suprised AF. Mostly because i was so tiny but i was able to pick up a bolder almost 10x the size of me. We ended up getting lost in the huge cave. welp now that i have finished my water, might as well go ahead to my bed.

That took FOREVER. im glad i finally updated. Im sorry that i had not updated in a while. School has been very sucky and i just came back from a field trip a couple hours ago. Well i cant really lie, ive been having HUGE writers block and have been not thinking of anything. Also, i might start a Eddsworld oneshots book(^∇^). but im not sure its still only an idea. You can give me ideas in the comments when im not really feeling up to it. (wow this is the longest chapter so far.) Why must wattpad do this? every time i have a chapter written out it just deletes it and says there are no parts on this book. Now i know this is a huge lie that wattpad has been telling me. Everytime im on a eddsworld x reader book (dont judge if you dont like that kind of book) it says that it has been updated and so i update and see that the update came out UP TO 3 MONTHS AGO. sorry about the little rant, bur Byey litte wolves! ~Enchanted articwolf OUT!