Chapter 4 + A/N

Damaged P.O.V ((:3 so another pov!))
What the fudge is going on in theyre house??? ((Now bold means deep thoughts :D)) i thiught as i walked twoards the chains at the entrance, ignoring Fang. "Where are you going" said Fang, "im going out to the house" i said, a little bit of anger in my voice. As i walked out, i saw blue and Freaked out. "WYF ARE YOU OUT Here?!" I yelled at her, the bandana she had on bloody and a daggerbin the other hand, also bloody. "Wtf who are you?" blue said, quetioning me.
BLUE'S POV
Ahhhh... that was nice, it was a nice hunt if i say so myself! Butttt the blood is goin to get caught in my fur and tain it ... uh oh... "WYF ARE YOU HERE??" I hear from the other side of the street, "WTF who are you?!" I asked, being kinda loud. I walked twoards the house a little faster, fearing what they might do....

Cliff hanger again! Sorry for not updating this lol. But i have decided to make a eddsworld oneshots book! So it should be able to get requests now! Just please no lemons :P but i may also make a child reader of you choice! Idk though, should i? ALSO! anyone that can giess ho old damaged is gets a free art piece of theyre choice from me! ((Damaged is btween 20-40 years old!)) Bai my little wolves!~ Enchanted arctic wolf, OUT!