1

(Taylor Alesia as Giselle Winter)

Giselle's p.o.v.

I Was walking out of Starbucks in the streets of L.A. when a couple of girls ran past me screaming with their phones out. I ignored it and kept walking.

I was not even finished with my drink when I fell to the ground by a hard figure. "Ow." I say looking up. "Watch it!" A guy with glasses yelled. I looked at him and helped me own self up. "You know I'm fine thanks for asking." I say making an annoyed face. He rolled his eyes at me. "Look I don't have to for this so move out of my way." He said. I didn't move. I stood there in front of him not getting out if his way. "Ok you don't understand, right now I'm in a situation of running away from a bunch of screaming girls chasing me and if th-." He stops in looks up in confusion. Seconds later we hear screaming. The guy grabs me by the arm and pulls me into a corner. The corner was dark but some light was shining through enough for me to see. "What are y-!" He cut me of by putting his hand over my mouth. My back was now against his chest and his hand was above my hip. "Shh." He said. I looked around and took a deep breath. "Ew!" He whisper yelled. "You licked my hand that's gross." He said whipping it on my arm. I chuckled and looked around again. "Um what are we doing?" I asked whispering. "Hiding." He responded in a duh tone. "Ok I think we're good." He said. We stayed in our position for about 15 more minutes. "Uh I think you can let go of me now." I say. He let go of my arm and took his hand of my hip. Without even looking at me he walks away like I wasn't even here. "Really you're just going to leave me here. I called an Uber about fifteen minutes ago and he's probably looking for me now and he doesn't know where I am." I say. "Not my problem." He says. I walk in front of him and stand there. "Move!" He yells. "No." I say calmly.

I stand in front of him for a few minutes and turn around. "See now look what you've done." He says. "Um I wasn't the one yelling." I state out. "What's your name?" He questioned. "Giselle." I say. "Yours?" I asked. "Brandon." He said in an annoyed tone. "Why do you hate me so much?" I asked. "I don't hate you, how could I hate you I don't even know you." He responds back. "Yea but you don't want me in your 'party'!" I say. "Correct." He says. "Why not!" I yell. "Because you're annoying!" He yells back. (See what I did there, I know you did😉)

I look at him with frustration. Without saying a word I turn around and walk off. "I Hope I never see you again!" Brandon yelled. "Same too you too!" I yell back.