2

He's such a jerk. Does he not know how to treat a woman? Apparently not! Ugh I'm so frustrated I could scream to the top of my lungs. But I didn't cause that would be embarrassing. I walked back to Starbucks and called an Uber because I missed my other one all thanks to Brandon. I waited about 5 more minutes and my Uber finally arrived. I got into the car and said hi. "Hello, I hope you don't mind but I have to stop and pick up someone else." The Uber driver said. "Oh no it's totally fine." I say buckling my seat belt. I look out the window and the car starts to move.

The car comes to a stop but I don't notice because I was looking out the window. "What the hell you again!" Someone yelled. I looked over and saw Brandon getting into the car. I roll my eyes and look back out the window. You're kidding me right. I don't look or speak to Brandon the whole ride.

It was silent for a while until Brandon broke the silence. "You know ignoring me is not going to solve your problems." Brandon says looking at me. I look at him and shrug my shoulders and sigh. He taps my leg until I answer him. "What?" I say. He smiles and laughs. "Did you notice when you get annoyed your bottom lip pokes out more." He says squeezing my lips together. I look at him confused. "Don't ever do that again." I say removing his hand from my lips.

I arrived at my apartment my brother and I Live in and entered the house. I could hear the Uber driver drive off and I sigh in relief.

I don't find my brother Lantis anywhere so I figure he was out.

(Giselle's big brother Lantis)

I go to my room and plop on my bed thinking about my day. Brandon is such a jerk. I hate him so and I hope I never see him again.

A few hours later I Here someone come through the door and it was Jon. "Hey Gi!" He said giving me a hug. "Hey Lan!" I say back. Lantis and I have always had that brother and sister bond. We would always cause trouble or do something stupid together. We've always had each other's back and always took the blame for each other.

"Lan you won't believe the tragic day I had." I say sitting on the couch. "Why what happened!" He asked. "Ok so I was walking to Starbucks and ran into this guy named Brandon who apparently had a bunch of girls chasing after him. Well when he heard the girls screaming again we ran and hid. Then after that he got all mad at me and said I was annoying so I left. Oh no I'm not finished yet when I got in my Uber apparently he had to pick up Brandon too and I was stuck with him in a car for half an hour." I say not out of breath.

"Wow, you've had some day." He said laughing. "Why are you laughing this is a serious situation!" I holler. "Your bottom lips poking out again." He says laughing and running away. "Ugh!" I yell. "Love you too!" Jon yells.

I walk upstairs and go to bed.