7

2 weeks later

Giselle's p.o.v.

I've been hanging out with the guys for two weeks now and they're like my brothers. Except Brandon I see him more than a brother. Don't tell anyone.

"Char what do I do I really like him but I don't know how he feels about me." I tell my best friend Charlotte dean. (Charlotte and Brandon are just friends in this book. Evan though Charlotte is my queen and I love her so much!Charlotte and Brandon are literally my life. ♥️💎)

"Gi I know it can be hard sometimes but you just gotta man up." She says punching my shoulder. "Ow!" I yell. "See what I mean." She says walking ahead of me. I catch up to her and bump her to the side laughing. She bumps me to the side laughing too. I love my best friend!

"Giselle look out!" Someone yells. Seconds later a shoe is flying right towards me but it didn't hit me. Brandon caught it. "Come on Eggwin you tryna kill her." Brandon says. "Thank you Brandon." I laugh. I take the shoe from his hand and chase Edwin around. We jump over couch's run up and downstairs and in and out the house until I finally tackle him. "You wanna kill me with a shoe huh huh ok ok I see." I say pinning him down. "Giselle gurl it's just a shoe come on baby." Charlotte says getting me off of Edwin. He laughs and runs away. "Yea you lucky she holdin me back!" I yell. "What just happened?" Zion asked running into the living room. "So much stuff." Brandon breathed out.

"Oh you wanna go." I say with my fist up at Brandon. "Oh yea I wanna go." Brandon says putting his fist up. "You can't hit a girl." I tease. "Yea but I can tickle em." He says. What?" I asked. I felt his finger walk all over my stomach and I was now on the floor. "S-stop S-stop I can't br-eath!" I laugh. "Oh I thought you wanted to go." He says continuing to tickle me. "Guys stop being cute and come on let's go." Austin says. "this isn't over." Brandon says helping me up. I take a couple deep breaths and pat him on the chest. "Yea ok." I say.

"Munching on my munching on my munching on my Fr-Yo!" Charlotte and I scream to the top of our lungs. The guys turn around and look at us confused. "It's a song we made up in kindergarten." Char and I say at the same time. We both look at each other and smile. It's was only ten o'clock in the morning and we had planned to go to Santa Monica Pier

We were on our way to Santa Monica and Char and I were being the most annoying people in the world. It was actually really funny getting the guys upset.

Before we arrived at Santa Monica we stoped and took a picture in front of the pink wall with the butterfly on it.

17,134 likes 789 comments

GiselleWinter: Flying to Santa Monica 🦋

User1: Fly to Ohio!!!!!!

User2: Brandon your girlfriend slays