10

*skip to Tuesday*

Giselle p.o.v.

I wake up to my annoying phone and turn it off. I take my shower and put on one of my favorite outfits.

I walk downstairs and see Lantis and a couple of his friends sleeping on the floor

I walk downstairs and see Lantis and a couple of his friends sleeping on the floor. I walk over the sleeping bodies and into the kitchen.

"Wow Lantis never told me he had a hot sister." Someone said from behind me. I turn around and furrow my eyebrows. "Um who are you?" I asked. "That's for me to know and you to find out baby girl." He says stepping closer to me. "Woah now no one calls me baby girl except my boyfriend." I say. "Boyfriend?" He questions with a chuckle. "Yes boyfriend." I say putting my finger on his chest pushing him away. I walk away from the guy not looking back. Ugh I hate guys like that.

Wait today it Tuesday! I have to babysit the Skallywags today. Good thing I have to be there at 3 and it's 12. I felt my phone vibrate in my back pocket and it was a text from Brandon.

Baby boy💋- Hey baby girl I was wondering if I could help you babysit the Skallywags

Me- Yea I'd love that

Baby boy💋- Awesome see you then!♥️

Me- Kk♥️

I leave the house and head over to the PRETTYMUCH house.

When I walked into the house I felt a pair of strong arms wrap around my waist. "Hey baby." I laugh. "Hi!" Brandon says still wrapped around my waist. I pat his head and laugh.

"What time do you have to be at the Skallywags?" Brandon asked. "In fifteen minutes!" I yell. Brandon looks up at me shocked. "Go go go c'mon c'mon let's go!" He shouts. We run out the door with our things. We hop in the car and I turn on my navigation app. "How far is it?" Brandon asked worried. "Oh, it's only five minutes away." I laugh. "Really." Brandon says with a plain face. "Sorry." I say. "Aww baby girl I can't stay mad at you." He says giving me a kiss on the head. I smile. "C'mon let's get going." He says.

We walk up to a house and I knock on the door. A lady with brown hair and eyes opens the door. "Giselle so nice to see you again!" She says giving me a hug. "Nice to see you again to Mrs. Skallywags." I say. "Uh please call me Ann." She says. I shake my head ok. "Oh this is Brandon and I hope you don't mind that I brought him here to help." I say. "Oh no it's totally fine, it's nice to meet you Brandon." She says giving him a hug. "Come in." She gestures. Brandon and I walk in and I feel something wrap around my legs. "Giselle!" Pepper yells. "Hey Pepper." I say back. I look down and see a five year old boy with wonderful brown eyes. "Stranger!" A three year old girl yells wrapping her arms around Brandon's legs. He looks down and laughs. "That's Jade." I laugh. "Hi Jade I'm Brandon." Brandon says. She smiles and sticks out her hand. He takes her hand and shakes it.

Before we know it Brandon and I watching over one five year, three year old and one baby six months old. Woah I already feel like a pro.

"HOLY FU-!" "Language." I say cutting Brandon off before he could finish. "Yea well this baby just got exploded in my lap!" Brandon yells. I look over at him and see him making faces from the smell. "Don't you know how to change a diaper?" I ask Brandon. He shakes his head no. I walk over to him and grab the baby. "Oh wow ok you let it out!" I say smelling his diaper. "Told you!" Brandon laughs. "Follow me." I tell Brandon. I walk over to the changing table. With Brandon, Jade and Pepper following and Jacob in my arms. I sit Jacob on the changing table and hand Brandon a diaper. He gives me a sad look. "Yea you're gonna change him." I say. Brandon undoes the diaper and we all gag. "Eww!" Jade says. I look down at her and smile. "Here take it take it!" Brandon whines handing me the diaper. I throw it away. I hear the doorbell ring so I go see who it is. I open the door and see no one. "Hi?" I question. "Whose at the door?" Brandon asked. "Um I don't know." I said. I looked around one more time and shut it. Weird. Ding!

Charlottes web🌸🕷- Gi your dog is going crazy it misses you!!

Me- Aww, spray my perfume in his bed maybe that'll work

Charlottes web🌸🕷- Hey it works, well bye Gi have fun with your husband and your three kids😂😘

Me- yea ok bye 😂

"I'm a husband now?" Brandon asked from behind me. I laughed. "Did you change Jacobs diaper?" I asked. He put his hands on my waist and turned me around. Then he pecks me on the lips multiple times. "What did you do?" I asked. "Nothing I can't just give my beautiful girlfriend love." He says. "Ok ok let's go, you left Pepper and Jade in the same room with a baby lord know what could happen." I say. He laughs and gives me one more kiss on the lips.

Short chapter sorry babies😰💋

Happy New Year btw guys. Please stay safe and have a awesome New Years. I luh y'all sm!!!!😘