8

Brandon's p.o.v.

I did it! I kissed her. She kissed me back. I told her I liked her a lot. She told me she liked me a lot. What does this mean? Since we kissed do I ask her to be my girlfriend? When should I start loving her? I mean, I love her, but I don't know if it's to soon to lover her. I like her a lot. I really really really like her. I want to spend the rest of my my with her. I want to have kids with her one day. I want to grow old with her. Does that mean.....I do love her?! Ugh Brandon why you gotta be so complicated?!

"Yo it's PRETTYMUCH!" I say to the Instagram live. Giselle and Charlotte were over so we decided to go live and do a PrettyBrunch. (PRETTYMUCH brunch).

We got top live and we made a song about it. "Hey, where are Gi and Char?" Austin asked. "We're right here." They say at the same time. Austin turns around startled. "Oh my gosh you scared me." He says with his hand on his chest. "Sorry." The say at the same time again. "And stop doing that it's creepy." He says. "Sorry, we just can't help it." They say.

"Are you down to be a distraction baby?" A song played. I walked over to where Austin, Zion, Nick and Giselle were with the live stream. "Ow Nick you're stepping on my feet." Giselle said. "Gurl move yo feet!" Nick says. Giselle glances at him and flicks him upside the head. "Ha ha!" Zion laughs. I stand next to Giselle and read some of the comments. "Giselle what's your favorite color?" Someone asked. "Uh yellow." She says.

"Char why are you friends with me I thought I was a basic brat?" Giselle asked reading a comment. "Because you're so weird and I would never ask for anyone else cause I luh you so much." Charlotte says squeezing her cheeks.  "Hehe I luh you too." She says grinning. Aww I love their friend ship.

I walk over to Giselle and sit in her lap. She wraps her arms around my waist and leans on my back. "Briselle in the corner doe." Charlotte says. The comment section blows up with Briselle. "You guys are like pop and corn." Austin jokes. "Or they're flip and flop!" Zion laughs. Charlotte was literally dying of laughter. "Hey look we got pan and cake." Nick says pointing to us. "You guys are literally the worst." I laugh. "Agreed." Giselle says.

We were about to end the live but Edwin played Would You Mind so ya know we had to get turnt. When it was my turn to sing I went up to Giselle and sang all around her. She thought it was cute. I'm not only saying that because she said 'Aww you're so cute'. Ok that's the only reason why I said that. I makes perfect sense.

"Giselle!" I yell running up to her. "What?" She asked shocked. "Wanna see me doing something so amazing it literally lights up my world?" I ask her. "Yea sure." She laughs. I wait a second and give her the worlds biggest hug. "Aww!" She says hugging me back. She pulls out of the hug and gives me a kiss on the nose. "Your eyes are so beautiful." I say. "Thank you!" She says. She gives me one more hug before she runs off to go find Charlotte. "Hey B." I hear someone call my name. "Huh?" I turn around. "Bro you don't just like her you loooove her." Edwin says raising his eyebrows up and down. "What no I don't I can't love her already we haven't even went on a date yet." I say. "Dude ever heard of  love at first, He stops to count, "Month." He continues. "No, I've never heard of that." I say. "Whatever, look if you love Giselle tell her you love her before someone else does." He says. "I can't bro what if she doesn't say it back. What if I tell her I love her and it ruins everything we have?" I ask. "By the way she looks at you I'm pretty sure she'll say it back." He says patting my back    before leaving.

Maybe he's right. Well who am I kidding he's always right. I should just tell her I lover her or someone else may. I do love her.  I love her a lot and I don't think I'll ever stop. I'm just gonna tell her, but when.

===

The next bay

(Still Brandon's p.o.v.)

"No stop you're messing it up!" Giselle whines. She was trying to set up a fort that I kept messing up. "I am going to throw this napkin at you if you do not stop." She said. I laughed at her and that made her even more annoyed. She crossed her arms and glanced at me. "Ok ok I'm sorry!" I say laughing. I go to give her a hug but she doesn't hug me back. She gets up and walks away. I look at Charlotte with a surprised expression. "Don't look at me." She says. "Well what do I do now. She just got up and left." I said. Charlotte shrugged her shoulders but she knew what to do. She just didn't want to help me. Shame on her.