Chapter one

It's been three and a half weeks since Tord moved in. I don't like him, I don't trust him, but despite this, Edd and Matt still see good in him, so, what the hell. Whatever. It doesn't matter that he's here. It doesn't matter if he takes my place..
They don't want me..
I don't need them..

I sat up, pulling a box out from under the bed, sifting through it.
There were some photos and some items for memorabilia. I pulled out a photo that was probably the best of the bunch. It was Edd holding Ringo with Matt, Tord, and I all smooshed together for the picture.
I miss that day. Tord and Matt were rather annoying that day, still are, but overall, it was fun. That picture was shortly before we all moved in together. Gosh, Ringo is probably on his third life, he's fucking old.
"Tom, we're going for pizza. Are you coming?" Edd called softly from the other side of the door.
"No. Go without me." I frowned, looking at the closed door.
"Alright.. you sure?" He asked.
"Ya. I'm not hungry."
"..ok.."
The sound of footsteps got faint, and Edd was gone.
I don't know why I stay here.
I might as well just surrender my room to Tord again.
They already like him better.
I'm surprised they even acknowledge me still.
I really should move out..
I've had roommates since I was legally an adult, I really should learn to be independent just in case I ever need it.
They won't miss me anyway.
.
.
.
"Tom, wait! Why are you leaving?" Edd yelped, snatching a strap from the bag I had slung over my shoulder.
"I already told you. It's too crowded around here." I sighed, trying to get him to release his grip on my bag.
"Tom, you can't just leave." The smaller of the two said, looking desperate.
"I've done it once, I can do it again." I replied, making another attempt to retrieve my bag, which the other had tightened his grip on.
"You can't leave!" Edd cried, struggling to keep his grip on the bag.
"Yes, I can." I snapped, pulling the bag free from the smaller male.
Edd looked upset at first, but it quickly changed to anger,
"Fine! We don't need you anyway!"
Those words hurt. A lot.
Maybe because I knew it was true.
"Good, can I go now?" I hissed, narrowing my eyes.
"Go right ahead." He growled, glaring at the floor in an odd manner.
Almost looks like he's about to cry.
Before I got overcome with the urge to change my mind and comfort him, I made a quick escape before anymore words were said.
After a minute Tord stuck his head out of the window, "I'm taking your room!"
"You can have it." I called, barely looking back.
Though it was enough that I glimpsed Edd staring at me through the window.
He looked sad..
I feel sad now..
I already miss them..
Even Tord.
Nope, sorry, I can't. I hate Tord.
I miss Edd and Matt.
Nope, just Edd.
I'm sorry, my life would go on merrily without Tord and Matt.
But Edd.. I miss him.
But I can't go back.
He said he didn't need me.
He'll be fine.
I'll be fine.
I can live by myself.
I don't need anyone's help. I'm an Adult.

(Reminds me of Tom's tales of crazy X3)

*switch povs!*

"I can't believe he left.. Just like that.. It's fine, whatever. He hasn't been around much anyway, what's the difference." I choked out, starting to sob.
"Oh, Edd.." Tord said softly, patting my back, "He's left before, he came back. He'll come back again."
I let out I trembling sigh, "I don't think so..", I wiped tears from my cheeks.
"Aww, come on, Edd, we'll be fine. He'll be fine. We'll all be fine." Matt said, trying to comfort me.
It did not work, in fact it made me more upset that Tom and the current members of the friend group were seperate.
Tord smacked Matt after seeing the look I just made at his comment.
"Don't listen to him, I'm sure Tom will be back before you know it." Tord said reassuringly, but I could tell he didn’t believe what he was saying, "I'm gonna start dinner, any requests?"
I nodded,
"Breakfast."

*pov Le switch*

I made my way to my newly purchased apartment.
Fiddling with the keys as I opened the door.
It was nice, but empty.
Like my heart.
I let out a long sigh, setting my stuff on the bed.
"This will do I guess." I sighed.
I could've said that in my head, but the silence is bothering me.
Hmm..
I should go get groceries if I plan on eating anytime soon.
But I just got here.. but I could use a walk to clear my head.
I go on walks pretty often, maybe because I have to clear my head a lot...
Well, off I go, I guess,..again.

"What do I need?" I pondered, wandering through the store.
Hmmmm...
I paused as I started to pass alchahol. Vodka!! ♡
"Need that." I grinned, snatching a bottle, "What else?"
What do I want for breakfast?
I want french toast.
And applebutter.
With bacon.
Matt and Edd normally give me funny looks when I eat that though...
"Ya know what? I'm independent! I can eat whatever the hell I want!" I shouted in the middle of the store.
I raced my cart all over the food aisles, grabbing whatever the hell I pleased. I headed for checkout feeling accomplished.
I waited in line, tapping my finger impatiently, eyes wandering for something to catch my attention.
And something did.
A damn case of cola in my basket.
When did I get that..?
I must have grabbed it out of habit..
I stared at it for a moment.
For some reason I couldn't bring myself to put it back. At first I told myself it was because I didn't want to loose my place in line, which was kinda true, but I knew that wasn't the main reason.

(A.N. here's chapter one! Hope you like it, and from now on the change of povs will no longer be noted, it will switch after 2 lines, only one line skip is a time skip, enjoy meh lovelies!)