One - Starter Chapter

.
Sitting with your stories, enjoying the quiet sound of rain outside and cuddling in an old blanket in the most secluded part of the library was your favorite, and only, pastime. Only the old librarian knew where to find you when it was closing time.

You were just finishing a story about the sky queen and her lover the earth king. It was a traditional forbidden love story, one that occured in many of the stories you read, but its long, exhausting adventures were still quite thrilling and the sweet romance heart fluttering.

You longed for someone to share your love for books, but sadly many thought you were weird and that you had your head in the clouds. You really didn't care though, as people weren't your favorite thing to deal with anyways.

As you closed the book, you heaved a sigh, wishing the story wasn't over. But... it was finally time to move onto one book that had caught your eye a week earlier.

Picking it up from beside you, you observed the cover. How the beautiful old cover was worn but still hardly touched. The soft feel of the leather in your hands.

The picture was of 7 beautiful men, each with a different color glow around them, like an aura of power. The title read:
"7 Princes of Korin".

You slowly opened the cover and turned the few pages to the first chapter, eager to dive into the story.

"It was a day like any other. The rain poured out of the sky, filling the already full moat with more water, and soaking the buildings all around our castle."

The book started well, describing a city and the people living in it. Then it began to describe the castle from the point of view of someone who lived their everyday in it. It was well described, from the tallest turrets, to the deep wine cellar.

You continued.

"My brothers are the kings alongside me. Their names, you must remember, for it shall be important later."

You paused. It was as if "he", the character, knew that he was being read about. Shifting, you began to sit more comfortable, knowing you would probably be here a while, deep in the story.

"The eldest of us, Jin, is the High King, but that doesn't mean he is the wisest. He is the most handsome, causing ladies and peasant girls alike to swoon wherever he goes. His looks can put any man or lady to shame and he knows it. He also is a great singer, and can belt out beautiful ballads, which, on the nights we hold balls, he preforms, drawing everyone around. One tiresome thing he likes to do in his pastime is tell awful, maddening jokes, that drive all us brothers insane. He holds an elegant aura, but he takes care of us, acting like a mother and father, now that our real ones have passed.

Next is Yoongi, the one who sleeps the most, but will never stop working for what he has his heart set on. He spends his nights playing music and working on composing beautiful symphonies for our orchestra to play at parties and balls. He sleeps a lot more than the rest of us, and I am afraid one day he will miss a war or something due to his constant napping. He is as cold as ice to those who he first meets, usually because he doesn't have very good social skills, but once you get to know him, hes hard, but sweet. Another thing that contributes to his icy nature is  his short stature;  because he knows he looks threatening, it makes him feel bigger.

Then comes Hoseok, the quirkiest and the most energetic of us all. He always makes people happy around him, and is most loved for his friendliness by his people. He never stops trying to please our subjects. His scarily amazing dancing skills carry ladies off their feet at balls though, putting most gentleman to shame, and making ladies fan themselves quickly as they wait for a chance to make themselves known to him, so as to get a chance to dance. He always happily obliges, never tiring no matter how many he dances with. He is very charming as well, and his looks are dashing, his high cheek bones a prominent feature in his complexion.