Nine

Enjoy some Stray Kids by the way, their comeback was AMAZING! 💕😍
_____________________________

The two kings walked you towards a grand entrance leading into a room looking very familiar to the throne room you had been escorted into earlier.

"Oh! It's lovely!" You exclaimed, pausing as you walked into the room.

The room was a general gold color; brightly lit and sparkling. Large paintings of the kings were around the enormous room, and there were 7 thrones in this room as well, along the farthest wall, though less glorious compared to the actual throne room. The floor looked like polished marble, but the golden lighting made it look the same hue as the rest of the room. Grand chandeliers hung down from the lofty ceiling, and you sighed at the beauty of the room.

"I take it you like it then?" Hoseok chuckled, letting go of your arm to let you take a second to look about the room. The two men watched you spin around as you took everything in with a bright smile.

"Of course!" You gasped, looking back at the kings. Clasping your hands, you sighed, thinking about every dream you'd ever had about princesses and balls and grand ball rooms. This room met every expectation you'd ever had, and then some.

"Well, my lady, how much experience do you have in ballroom dancing?" Jungkook asked, pulling your attention back to the brothers.

"Uh... well in like 7th grade gym class I learned how to do the box step..." You said, knowing full well that it was nothing compared to what these men knew.

The looks on the brothers' faces proved your point exactly.

"I have no idea what that means but I'm guessing you know next to nothing then." Jungkook said, his face changing from confused to sly. "We can help you learn if you want."

You froze, the idea of dancing in a beautiful ballroom in your beautiful dress with these beautiful men was something you could have only dreamt of a couple days ago. Now you had the opportunity and it took everything in you not to jump into their arms and squeal.

"Yes, yes please!" You said, trying to keep your voice calm, although the excitement still slipped out. Hoseok beamed, while Junkook crossed his arms and smirked.

"Here... give me your hand and I want you to act like you're floating as you prance around me lightly." Hoseok said, boldly offering you his hand.

It was at eye level so you reached up and lightly placed your fingers on top of his own. You remembered from 7th grade that you dont actually grab hands at this point - which is called the introduction - you just rest fingers on each other's hands. You slowly began to "prance" around him, making sure your movements were light and flowy.

"Good! Except dont look so frightened. Your expressions also make the moment. Remember you're floating, so you are above everyone." Jungkook said, his arms still crossed as he watched you interact with Hoseok.

You tried to relax more into the moment but your nerves were on edge. Having both Hoseok and Jungkook watch you skeptically made you very anxious, and you didn't want to disappoint them.

All of a sudden you felt Hoseok's other hand rest on your side and you jumped. He retracted his hand quickly as if you startled him too and backed off.

"I'm so sorry! Did I startle you?" He asked, his eyes worredly searching your face.

"Yes, I'm sorry, I was lost in my thoughts trying to think about my movements and your hand was just unexpected." You chuckled sheepishly, feeling stupid for jumping and worrying Hoseok. "Don't worry its okay."