Six

_______________________________________________________________________________

You and Hoseok walked down halls that Jungkook and you hadn't earlier so you supposed that the kings were in another room of the castle.

For that you were slightly thankful, secretly hoping they would be seated closer to your level so you didn't feel so threatened.

You approached a large, closed door, and Hoseok opened it for you, walking in and holding it open for you. You blushed and looked down, grabbed part of your dress to be able to walk in through the door.

"Welcome Y/n." Namjoon said as you stepped in and looked at the table they were sitting at. It was a banquet like table in a room that seemed like it could fit your entire apartment in it.

All eyes were suddenly trained on you when Namjoon spoke your name. You watched Yoongi scowl, Jungkook's eyes widen, Taehyung's mouth open a little, Jin taking in your dress, Jimin sit up a little from his lounging position, and Namjoon gently smile.

Your grip tightened on Hoseok's arm as you drew closer, your anxiety making you uneasy as they all watched you with searching eyes. You could only hope that you didn't look stupid approaching the table.

You felt Hoseok's free hand reach over and touch your hand resting on his arm, as if to help relax you. You weren't sure why you were so anxious this time, but you figured that it was because they actually were judging you and how well you looked.

You looked up to Hoseok and he smiled reassuringly.

"Well, dont you look lovely." Yoongi sarcastically began as you reached the table and let Hoseok pull out your chair. "You almost look like you fit in."

Your heart sank. You thought you had looked nice, and you were enjoying looking like a princess.

"Well I-"

"Yoongi please. I know you aren't happy about her being here, but you know this is not going to be the same as it was last time." Hoseok said, interrupting you, and stopping Yoongi from making more snarky comments. You watched his facial expression turn more annoyed, but he nodded and just looked away.

"Alright, since you're here now. We need to discuss a way to return you since you dont belong here." Namjoon began, getting straight to the point. He gazed around the table looking to see if the others would volunteer any ideas. Taehyung had been right about him seeming to be more like the High King.

"Yes. Uhm. From what I know, which is basically nothing, I uttered something that made me wake up in this place in His Majesty, Jin's Petunias. Very sorry about that by the way." You said, thinking about the events that had unfolded only hours ago.

Jin sniffed. "I will replant them I guess." He said with a exasperated look, but then he smiled. "It really isn't a problem, dont worry."

Yoongi cleared his throat and looked to Namjoon. "We dont have time for flowers. Continue."

Jin looked apologetically at me, but I only shrugged, giving him an 'Its fine' look.

"Right. Well, last time we know what happened, so I guess burning the book doesn't work. I suggest we find it again, and this time I feel we should take it to our alchemist to study and disenchant it." Taehyung spoke up, his deep voice drawing my attention. His features screamed young and handsome, but his voice is what made my stomach flutter. I watched him look at his brothers to see if they agreed with his idea. Some of them nodded, while Jimin and Namjoon seemed to think otherwise.

"That could work, however, we dont know how to return the person who comes through yet. Maybe we should work on that first." Jimin spoke up. His eyes looked to me only for a second, and I realized what he said.