Chapter 5

|Tiana|

I picked up the laundry basket that sat on top of the washer before pulling out Tech's jeans. His ass was too paranoid to take his pants to the cleaners, so he made me wash them. I went into his pockets and removed the two bankrolls of cash he had stuffed inside before removing his old house keys. In the midst of me checking his pockets, I found a condom wrapper, inside. I looked at the double X Magnum condom and scoffed.

"See this why-," I started but stopped. I wasn't about let his mama see me sweat, over her dirty dick ass son. I threw his jeans into the washer and shoved the condom wrapper into my back pocket. My morning was long and miserable and I just knew my afternoon was about to be even worse.

After putting the last load of clothes to wash, I went into the den to tidy up the place. It was just my luck Tech's mama Lou-Lou and messy ass aunt Belise were sitting in there eating crackers and cheese. Eating in the den was a big no-no for me. There is a kitchen and dining room for a reason, her ass knew that, she just wanted to piss me off. I approached them calmly and gave both of them a fake smile.

"I um wanna apologize for last night. I was upset with Jef-, Tech and I took all my angry out on y'all. So.........sorry," I apologized. Lou-Lou looked me up and down before turning to her sister.

"Lou what are you gonna do with that son of yours? He's running with this heathen like a chicken with its head cut off," Belise spat, mugging me. I frowned and rolled my eyes.

"Chile Tech-Nine doesn't listen to nobody but himself. I told him that I had him a young, healthy, Jamaica girl down there for him. His ass will get enough of those fraud ass American girls," Tech's mother mumbled to her sister. I folded my lips together and tried to silence myself. Lou-Lou, couldn't stand since me the day Tech brought me to Jamaica to meet her. I was usually pretty good at ignoring her jabs, but lately my fucked up hormones had me ready to slice a bitch throat just for breathing the wrong way.

"I wonder what they would name their baby if they have one," Belise asked as she glanced at me.

"She'll probably name the baby Tito or David or some mess. You know all my kids have unique names," Lou-Lou said proudly. I twisted my lips up and thought about the many weapons, she named her kids after. She went as far as naming her daughter Machete. I shook my head and plopped down on the couch, next to Belise.

Viviana came downstairs with another one of my dresses on. I rolled my eyes and kicked myself for not taking her shopping yesterday. Her ass was wearing all my damn dresses and it was getting annoying. She strutted towards me, ignoring the dirty looks my mother in law and Belise were giving her.

"Do you mind taking me job hunting again today, I really need my own space," she mumbled.

"You also need some better clothes. Does your mother know what you're wearing," Belise asked. Viviana gave her a look before chuckling.

"No, she doesn't. Does your husband's girlfriend knows that he's married," Viviana clapped back, making me smirk. Belise scoffed then turned her head.

"Now that's a clapback," I mumbled.

"Anyways, did you talk to Tech," she asked. I gave her a warning look, letting her know to drop this conversation before it even starts.

"About what," Lou-Lou interjected. Viviana smacked her lips in annoyance.

"Do you old bitches ever mind your business," she snapped. I did the most and started laughing extra loud.

"Bitches? Who raised you," Lou-Lou asked.

"The juvenile detention center, where they cut nosey ass ladies like you up. Anything else you wanna know," Viviana asked. Belise frowned then glanced our at me.