Chapter 6

|Remy|

"Can I have some more water," CJ asked the nurse as she checked his heartbeat. I smiled small as she nodded and looked towards me.

"I'll get it," I volunteered as I quickly stood up and walked out the hospital room. It made me feel warm inside, just to be able to help him. I was the first person he saw, when he woke up so I knew that he was going to be more attached to me. I smirked at the thought of Mónéy losing it when she found out that her little brother was awake. I had saved his life by trying to kill him, so everybody should be thanking me right about now.

I walked down the hall to the blue water jug that hung upside down. When I got there, I realized there were no cups, I ended up going to the reception of the second floor. She was typing away at her computer when I approached her, but stopped when she noticed me.

"So the kid is awake, huh," she smirked. I shrugged.

"I guess he is, maybe pulling the pull wasn't the best idea," I spoke. She shrugged before handing me a bag full of cups. I took them from her hands before going back down the hall. My phone had been ringing nonstop since yesterday. I knew it was either Jamal or Patricia and right now, neither was important. I knew I had to return Jamal's call though, because he had my daughter.

As I stood off to the side, filling a cup up for CJ, I noticed a figure moving around. I slowly looked up to see someone in all black with a pair of shades covering their eyes. I quickly turned my attention back to the jug. Once the cup was filled enough, I attempted to walk off but someone grabbed me, making me throw the water at them.

"Remy," Patricia gasped. I gasped as well and smacked my lips.

"What the hell are you doing here," I semi whispered as I scanned my surroundings. She wiped the water from her face and forcefully pushed me.

"You need to apologize," she snapped.

"I'm sorry, now why are you here," I asked. She sighed before pulling her shirt up and wiping her face.

"I heard Danaë's parents are in the hospital, I wanted to see if this was the one," she shrugged before pushing pass me. I grabbed her arm and pulled her back in front of me.

"You need to take your ass home, now," I scolded. Patricia frowned and snatched away from me.

"I'm not your child, so you will not talk to me like that. Besides if I get rid of her you can have almond to yourself," she said. I rolled my eyes.

"It's Peanut, and I don't want a married man," I snapped.

"If his wife is dead then he won't be married, he'd be windowed," she stated. I shook my head.

"Just go Pat, I don't need anybody around here noticing you," I reminded her. She smirked and shrugged. I rolled my eyes and walked away from her. She had seriously turned into a crazy bitch. I fixed the water again and walked back to CJ's room to see two buff men, standing at the door. They stared straight ahead as I approached them, looking stupid.

"Excuse me," I spoke lowly to one of them. The taller one out the two, looked down at me before glancing over his shoulder at a lady in the room.

"He got a visitor," the man spoke. The lady smacked her lips and got out her seat. She quickly walked towards me and shut the door behind her.

"Who the fuck are you," she asked, disgusted. I twisted my face up and rolled my eyes.

"No, the question is, who the fuck are you," I clappedback. She scoffed before chuckling.

"I'm his aunt, and you are," she asked.

"His aunt as well," I replied. The lady looked me up and down before grinning.