Chapter 2

A week passed when Luka and Pierce came home and when Luka kissed Olivia. Olivia couldn't stop thinking about the kiss and how it excited her. She wanted to do it again and just be wrapped in his arms and never let go.

"Hey. Liv-bear." Leah called her nickname for Olivia. Olivia blinked a couple times and looked up at Leah. "Yeah?" She asked. Leah raised an eyebrow at her. "Are you okay? You spaced out for a bit." Leah asked in a concerned voice. Olivia gave her a small smile. "I'm fine." Olivia lied even though she didn't feel like it. She felt like she had to run over to Luka's house, which was their old house, and just kiss him again.

"You just seem tired. I can study by myself if you want to sleep. It is almost midnight." Leah said and closed her calculus book. Mekhi taught her calculus and she was able to go from sophomore algebra to honors college calculus in their school in the pack.

Olivia unconsciously yawned. "Yeah. It is late. You should get some sleep too. Cramming in information this late doesn't help. Try studying before the class." Olivia said and got up to walk to her room but sighed and walked out of the home and to Luka's house and knocked. Seconds later, Luka, who was shirtless and just in pajama pants, opened the door. "Hey. It's late. Shouldn't you be in bed?" He asked.

Olivia shrugged. "Couldn't sleep. Had a lot of things on my mind." She sighed. Luka stepped out of the way and let her in. "What's on your mind?" He asked. As she sat down on his couch and stretched over it. He chuckled at her. She shrugged. "Just things." She said and looked up at Luka. He leaned against the back of the couch to look down at her. "That doesn't help me any, silly girl. Gotta tell me what's up." He said, his smile fading a little.

She sat up and looked at her hands. "It's just.. I couldn't stop thinking of what happened. When you kissed me. I enjoyed it a lot. And I'm confused now. Every time I think of it or I think of you, my heart races and I get all giddy. Like... Like I'm in love with you or something but I can't be. You're my older brother even though we're not actually related." She blabbed.

Luka walked around the couch and sat next to her. He touched her cheek and that sent sparks all up and down Olivia's spine. She just wanted to reach out and kiss him. So that's exactly what she did. She pulled herself onto his lap and slammed her lips against his. She pressed him into the arm of the couch as their kiss got more heated.

Olivia nearly jumped off his lap when there was a knock on the door. Both Luka and her were panting hard and looked at each other in the eye. Olivia finally knew why she was feeling this way. Why she couldn't stop falling for Luka. The one word escaped her lips. "Mate." She whispered.

The knock came again and both of them looked at the door as it opened. Pierce popped his head in. "Hey. There you are." He said. "Leah saw you walk out. So I thought I'd check to see if you'd be here." Pierce said, slightly opening the door to walk in. "Sorry dad. Couldn't sleep and didn't wanna wake any of you. Thought I'd come see if Luka was up." Olivia said and slid off Luka's lap quickly.

Pierce nodded. "Okay. Just wanted to make sure you were safe. Make sure you both get sleep though. Don't need you two to be tired in the morning." Pierce said and said love you to them before leaving.

Olivia looked back at Luka and he looked back at her. "You." She said, looking into his eyes. "You of all people.. You're my mate." Olivia said. Luka nodded. "You aren't surprised? We've spent the last 12 years together as siblings and now we're mates. How are you not surprised?" She asked.

Luka shrugged. "I.. I may have imprinted on you when we first met. Which means I kind of emotionally attached to you and had a need to do whatever I needed to do to protect you. And eventually my feelings would turn from brotherly to romantic when you grew older." He said. Olivia blinked at him. "So in a way, you knew we'd be mates before I did?" She asked. He shrugged again. "I guess, I don't know." He said.

Olivia sighed. "So we're mates. What are we going to tell mom and dad? What are we gonna tell our other five siblings?" She asked. "I don't know." He sighed. "Maybe we should go now and tell mom and dad. At least tell them so they know." He suggested. Olivia shrugged. "I guess we should."

Luka got up and grabbed a shirt before walking back over to the new house and walked in. Pierce and Cordelia were still up but their siblings were asleep.

"Hey. What's up? Shouldn't you two be asleep?" Cordelia asked. "We have something to tell you." Olivia said. Pierce and Cordelia looked at them. Olivia looked up at Luka before looking back at her parents. "We're mates." Luka said.

"Okay." Pierce said and started reading his book again and same with Cordelia. "You're not shocked? Not surprised?" Olivia asked. Cordelia looked back up at them. "No. We're not surprised. We kind of knew you two were going to become mates sooner or later. Just needed time." She said and started reading her book again.

Olivia deflated. How did Luka, Pierce, and Cordelia know and she didn't, she thought. "You two should get to bed. It's almost 1 am." Pierce told them, not looking up from his book. Luka grabbed Olivia's hand and pulled her out of the house. "Okay. Well night." Luka called as he pulled her back to his house.

He closed the door behind him once they were inside. "So. What now?" Olivia asked. "Don't know. I think we're supposed to mate now." Luka said, scratching the back of his neck. "Like, having sex?" Olivia lightly cringed, thinking of having sex with the man who she saw as an older brother for most of her life. But it kind of turned her on, the ore she thought of it.

Luka shrugged. "I mean we don't have to right now if you don't want to. It's not like there's any rush." He told her as he wrapped her in his arms. She looked up at Luka. "Luka?" She asked, snaking her hands up to his cheeks and leaning in to kiss him but stopped where their lips barely touched. The more she touched him, the closer they got, the more she fell for him and just wanted to be touched by him.

Luka lightly flicked his tongue against her lips and smirked when she whimpered and tried kissing him but he pulled back lightly. "Are you ready?" He asked, lifting her legs up so she could wrap them around his waist and set her on the top of the couch. "I.. I don't know. But I want you but.. I'm scared." She whispered.

He traced a hand up her back. "Want to wait?" He asked. She looked him in the eye and shook her head no. "I want you. Please." She whimpered, wrapping her arms around his neck. He lightly bit her lip and she moaned.

Carrying her into the bedroom, she was able to strip off her shirt. He laid her on the bed and he straddled her. She inhaled when he kissed her and unhooked her bra. She gripped his shirt to pull it off. "Luka?" She asked. He hummed against her neck. "I love you." She said.

He set a hand on the other side of her neck. "I love you too." He whispered as he marked her.