Chapter 9

"You're having two boys." Doctor Tristan said. Olivia cheered while Luka ran a hand through his hair. "Two boys. Twin boys." Luka said. Olivia looked up at him. "Is that bad?" Olivia asked. Luka shook his head. "No. No baby. It's not. I'm excited. I just hope they don't become like Mekhi and Blaze. Or Amethyst and Leah. Maybe we can have Rosalia and Rosetta babysit them if we need them to." Luka said.

Olivia rolled her eyes. "Our kids aren't going to turn into any of them." Olivia said but pondered it for a second. "Okay. Maybe we shouldn't let Blaze babysit. Amethyst and Leah are more responsible than him. A baby goat is more responsible than him. But I don't think they'll turn into any of them."

Olivia and Luka left the pack hospital after saying bye to Tristan. Olivia's baby bump had gotten a little bigger and she was going to give birth in about a month or so.

"Daddy!!" Olivia called when she saw Cordelia and Pierce walk out of their home. Pierce looked over at them. "Hey, princess. Your mom wasn't lying about you being pregnant, huh?" Pierce teased as Olivia and Luka walked up to them and Pierce hugged Olivia. "Daddy." Olivia whined. Pierce chuckled and kissed the top of her head. "Okay, okay princess. No more teasing about you being pregnant." Pierce said. Olivia huffed.

Olivia poked Pierce's chest and then threw herself at Luka. "Carry me!!" Olivia said and groaned. Luka chuckled. "I can't Liv." Luka said. She pouted and slapped his chest. "Why not?" She asked. "You probably weight just as much as I do and you're just as tall as me. You're not little anymore." Luka told her.

Olivia groaned and looked over at Pierce. "Daddy?" She asked. Pierce sighed and picked Olivia up. "Yay!" She giggled. "Why don't you just listen to Luka? You're eighteen years old and 6 foot tall." Pierce asked as they all entered the house. "Because. I'm still a kid, daddy." Olivia told him as Pierce set her on the couch.

"So. Do you know the gender of the other baby?" Cordelia asked as she sat next to Olivia on the couch. "They're both boys. Luka's afraid they'd turn into Blaze and Mekhi, though." Olivia giggled. Luka rolled his eyes. "Of course they will. If we let them babysit." Luka said.

Olivia rolled her eyes. "Whatever. We won't let them babysit." She sighed and reached out to Luka. "What?" He asked. She groaned and reached out to him. Luka walked up to her and grabbed her hands. "I don't know what you want. Groaning and whining doesn't tell me anything." He said to her. "I need attention." She whined. Luka chuckled. "You have mom sitting right next to you. She can give you attention." Luka teased.

Olivia pouted. "She gives me attention all the time. I want attention from you." She whined and tried to hug him but he wouldn't let her hands go. "You can get attention from dad. You haven't seen for awhile since you stay over at my house now."

Olivia pouted more and ripped her hands away from Luka and laid her head on Cordelia's lap. "Aww poor baby." Cordelia said and rubbed Olivia's head. "I am, mommy. I am a poor baby." Olivia said.

Luka sighed and sat next to Olivia while Pierce sat on the love seat. "You always get attention so I don't know why you want more." He said. Olivia set her feet in his lap. "I am an attention person. I need constant attention or I'll die." She said over dramatically.

Luka chuckled. "Of course." He said. Olivia sat up. "Of course I need love and attention." She said and patted his face. Luka stopped her and kissed her palm.

She rolled her eyes and got up from the couch and walked over to Pierce. "Daddy." She whined and sat in his lap and cuddled into him. Pierce wrapped his arms around her and kissed the side of her head. "What. You had both your mom and Luka sitting there. They could give you attention." He said. "I want attention from my daddy right now. Maybe I'll get some from them later."