Chapter 12

"So you're mates?" Cordelia asked Blaze, who was standing next to Elias at the door. Blaze nodded. "Well, yeah." Blaze said.

Cordelia looked up at Pierce. "What? If he's happy, than let them be mates. Blaze is almost 18 and Elias is 17. They're almost men." Pierce said and shrugged. Cordelia sighed. "Okay. But I'm done having my children being mates for awhile. First Mekhi and Rosetta, then Liv and Luka, and now you two. Remind me to tell your sisters and to tell your mom to tell your other brothers not to find mates yet."

Rosalia walked out of the girls bedroom. "Oh, hey Elias. What's up?" She asked. Elias waved at her and snuggled under Blaze's arm. "Aw that's sweet. Getting all lovey dovey. It's adorable." Rosalia said. "Rosie." Blaze mumbled.

Rosalia rolled her eyes and patted Blaze's cheek. "Can't I gush over my triplet brother having a mate? I already gushed over Mekhi and Rosetta, I think it's about time I gushed over you and Elias." She told him. "Anyways, enough gushing for the moment. Liv called me asking me to babysit the twins." Rosalia said and walked to the door. "Can I join?" Elias asked. Rosalia nodded. "Yeah, come on. You might want to bring Blaze, too. He has the face of a sad puppy, right now."

Elias looked up at Blaze, and Rosalia was right. He looked sad. "Don't worry. I won't leave you." Elias told him and pulled Blaze with him. Elias knew Blaze had a little bit of separation anxiety. With Pierce being gone a lot and Luka recently moving out, Blaze was a little on edge with his anxiety. So Elias was patient with Blaze.

The three walked over to Luka's and Olivia's house and Rosalia knocked. Olivia opened the door. "Hey. Nice to see you, guys. Luka and I were just gonna go into town and see a movie. Fun time with the mate. Wooh." Olivia giggled. "And you know how it is trying to wrangle 4 month old children who are toddler sized. Heck, Luka and I had to deal with you two, and Mekhi and with Elias and his siblings always over, it was like I had 9 younger siblings total, after Amethyst and Leah were born. Which I guess I technically do now. Since Rose and Mekhi are mates and Elias and Blaze are, too. And then there's the other two boys. Who I never see, anymore. You gotta bring them over sometime, Elias. I'm blabbing. Maddox is taking a nap on the couch and Ethan is in their room, reading. Maddox is feeling a little sick, probably a common cold. So if he complains of a sore throat, there's tea bags and honey in the cabinet and there's water in the kettle so you just have to turn the stove on."

"Ben and Jess are always doing things outside the pack. You know how they are. More adventurous than I am." Elias said quietly. Olivia shrugged while Luka came out and kissed Olivia's cheek. "Ready, Liv?" He asked. She nodded. Olivia looked at the three. "Well thanks for coming over. We'll only be a few hours."

Luka and Olivia left and the trio walked into the house. "Ethan!" Rosalia called. "Yeah?" Ethan called back. "Your mom and dad left for a few hours. Uncle Blaze and I are here." Rosalia said. There was a pause. "Is Uncle Mekhi with you?" Ethan asked, peaking his head out from his bedroom door. "No. Just us three." Blaze said. Ethan sighed and pulled himself back into his room. "Okay." Ethan said and that was the end of it.

**

"Where are you taking me?" Olivia asked when her and Luka took Pierce's car. There were a few cars in the pack that people can take if they wanted to go into the human city or if there's a pack someone is going to visit and it takes more than 2 days on foot to get there. Pierce has his own car because he's alpha. And also having 7 children who were all bored and wanting to do something on weekends growing up instead of staying inside the pack, Pierce had to do something to entertain them. So Pierce had gotten himself a van that could hold up to 12 people.

"Does dad know we're taking his mom wagon?" Olivia asked when they both got into the car. Luka laughed. "His mom wagon?" Luka asked as he turned the car on and pulled out of where the car was parked and down a dirt road that led to a paved road that led to the city. "Yeah. His mom wagon. Like those soccer mom cars? You've never heard that?" She asked. Luka shook his head. "I think you've spent too much time in the city if you know that." Luka said to her.