Chapter 4

Luka turned to look where Olivia was looking and there was someone standing there who looked all bloody and limping. Luka realized it was one of the pack's people. "You stay here." He told Olivia and ran up to the man. "What happened?" He asked, helping the man stand. "My mate.. my child.. they're.. they're gone." He said. "What happened to them?" Luka asked but the man collapsed in his arms.

"Liv go get dad! I'm getting him to the hospital." Luka called and grabbed the guy before pulling his limp body to the hospital. Olivia ran inside the new house and burst through the door. "Daddy!" She screamed as Pierce stood up and caught his daughter when she got to him. "What's wrong?" He asked. "Someone got attacked. You have to come now." She said all in one breath and pulled him out of the house to the pack hospital.

The pack doctor met them at the front. "Alpha, Miss. Olivia. I bet you're here for Benjamin." The pack doctor said. Olivia nodded. "Is he okay?" Olivia asked. The pack doctor shook his head no. "Sadly, he died. His wounds wouldn't heal properly and he bled to death. But while I was trying to get his wounds to heal, he said that someone attacked his home and he tried fighting them off but he got beat up pretty bad. Enough to tear him up and him to die."

Pierce sighed. Why was their always being attacks. "He said that it might have been a rogue. Before the rogue left, he saw part of their face and it was a girl. But she ran away." The pack doctor said.

Luka came out, his shirt covered in blood. His face was stone cold. He didn't know the guy but to have someone hurt and killed hurt him a lot. "Luka." Olivia whispered, walking up to him and taking his face in her hands. "I could've saved him. Could've done something to help but I couldn't." He whispered. Olivia kissed him. "I'm sorry but you couldn't have. But at least he's going to be in a better place." She whispered back.

Pierce looked at his two kids. To him, it was still shocking how Olivia still had an effect on Luka. How she could just grab him and say everything was alright or was going to be and help him feel better when it took Cordelia and him forever to make him feel better after something majorly bad happened. It also took Cordelia and Pierce hours to get Luka calmed down from nightmares but when Olivia sat with him after a nightmare he calmed down instantly. Or if she spent the night in his room, he didn't have one.

In Pierce's eyes, Luka and Olivia were in a way, him and Cordelia. Cordelia had an effect like that on him. Where he was angry or upset and it only took a hug, hand hold or any physical touch from his mate and he'd feel better.

"So what is going to happen, dad?" Luka asked looking up at Pierce. Pierce sighed. "I don't know. But what I do know is that we are going to have to have funerals for him and his family is our first priority and to send more pack warriors out until we find the rogue girl."

Olivia looked over and saw a figure in the tree line. "What? What is it?" Luka asked, following her gaze. "Dad." Luka said. Pierce looked over too and saw the figure before it changed into a wolf and ran away. Olivia took off after the figure, changing too. "Olivia!" Luka called and tried going after her but Pierce stopped him. "Dad! What if she gets hurt!" Luka yelled at him. "She'll be fine." Pierce said.

Olivia caught up with the figure and stopped it before turning back to human form. "Who are you? What do you want?" Olivia asked. The wolf changed to a woman. "I was looking for you, Olivia." The girl said. "How do you know my name?" Olivia spat. The woman stood up and walked over to Olivia. Olivia tried backing up but the woman grabbed her. "You don't belong here. That little boy toy of yours doesn't love you. The family you've lived with doesn't want you. I know you probably don't remember me but I'm your mom's sister. I've only met you once before what happened to them. But I know your mate doesn't love you or he wouldn't have killed your parents."

Olivia tried pulling away. "You're the one who killed those people in my pack!" She yelled. The woman shook her head. "I have no idea what you're talking about." She said simply. "But come back home, Olivia. Your pack misses you. I miss you. I've been searching for you all this time." The woman said. "I don't know who you are! So let me go." She cried, trying to pull out of the woman's arm. "Why? So you can go to the people who don't love you? I've loved you since I had laid my eyes on you because I'm family. They're not."

"They love me! More than you have or you'd come get me a long time ago and not wait until I'm eighteen!"

There was a roar and the woman was pushed off of Olivia. "Stay away from my baby sister and my mate! I don't care who you are to her but she's mine and I will not have her taken away from me!" Luka yelled. The woman cowered in fear. "Let's get one thing straight." He started, in a low voice. "Come around here again, try to take my mate, and I'll rip you to shreds with no mercy. Olivia is staying and I'll fight until my dying breath to keep her with me."

The woman stumbled up and ran away. Olivia wrapped her arms around him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "A little over protective much." Olivia teased. He nodded. "Can't help it." Luka said. She smiled. "Well you know you don't have to be." She said and kissed the side of his mouth.

"You know I love you, right?" Olivia asked. Luka nodded. "I know. And I love you too." He smiled and kissed her forehead.